1. I am thankful for my family warts and all.
2. I am thankful for my kitties
3. I am thankful for my job
4. I am thankful for the Medical profession that keeps me on the road to good health
5. I am thankful for my neighbors
6. I am thankful for my home
7. I am thankful for my friends
8. I am thankful for the organizations I belong to.
9 I am thankful for the weather.
10. I am thankful for the men and women who choose to protect and serve their country and their citizens even at the worst possible times.
Well I talked with Sis last night and she tells me that among other things BIL will be having surgery to remove several arterial blockages in the legs. I am not sure exactly when but I get the impression it will be in the next couple of weeks and he is experiencing a bevel of emotions. The biggest being fear. He doesn’t want to go to the hospital as he almost died the last time (two years ago) he went. I offered to bring them food or a couple of meals but she graciously said no thanks. She is going to keep him busy with movies and rides or something.
She also told me that Nephew C & J will be leaving CT and moving to South Carolina. It looks like J has a contract to work in a satellite office of the local Medical facility. That will be in the next week or so. I am sad at this news but I am happy because he will be able to be more involved father. He misses the kids and couldn’t get down there as much as he wanted.
I got to see Debra today and we discussed the last week’s events including the fact I had signed up with Meetup.com and Debra just reminded me to use Good Judgement and if something doesn’t feel right leave. We will be having a phone session next week.