Thankful Thursday


1.            I am thankful for my family warts and all.

 2.            I am thankful for my kitties

3.            I am thankful for my job

4.            I am thankful for the Medical profession that keeps me on the road to good health

5.            I am thankful for my neighbors

6.            I am thankful for my home

7.            I am thankful for my friends

8.            I am thankful for the organizations I belong to.

9             I am thankful for the weather.

10.         I am thankful for the men and women who choose to protect and serve their country and their citizens even at the worst possible times. 

I had a great session with the Health coach last night.  I lost two more pounds in a week.  We went over some ideas to continue the weight lost and diet.  Including add water to juice or even do 100% juice.  Still do the walking more and not go for second servings.

I ran into Debra as I was leaving my appointment last night and we I share with her my experience earlier that night.  Which I will share with you momentarily.  Anyway today is her birthday and that’s why we are not meeting tonight.  We will have a phone session later this week.

As I mentioned yesterday there will be a farewell party for Chris and Jen next week.  According to KT it looks like Jen will be leaving first and Chris will follow.  I think.  I will find out come Monday.  My older nephew (Chris’s Brother) is taking it hard.  I am sad too but I know this is good thing for him.

BIL hasn’t had the surgery yet he has to see another Dr. Due to a blood issue.  This probably does nothing for his pressure and anxiety.
The weather was chilly in the last couple of days but it’s supposed to get to the 60’s sometime today.  We may get some rain and it is supposed to be like this for the next few days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow it got cold fast

Yay Friday

i waited