The Weekend is here


Well I am glad the weekend is here.  Friday was pretty busy for me.  I had my infusion yesterday, and my 4th District meeting. It was a long day.

There are some changes to my infusion.  I have to pay the co-pay before the infusion.  In the past it was submitted and I later paid. I think it has to do with the changes from Aetna.  It was also revealed to me that the Benlysta no longer needs a flush at the end of the infusion so even though they schedule for 2 hours I am going to be done a half hour earlier.  They are also streamlining the scheduling of the infusions so the Infusionist don’t schedule them.  Even though I was done a half hour sooner I still go back at 1.  I stopped for Lunch at Mickey D’s.  The route back to the office seemed to take forever! 

I spent the afternoon working on the mail and I was struggling because I was tired.  I still have to finish it on Monday but it should be okay since it is a holiday (and Friday’s Health logic wasn’t delivered) and the two days will converge on Tuesday.

I am still in shock on some level finding out my friend Camille who had been working at Yale for I think five or more years was apparently let go.  No one is saying anything but she seems okay with it.  DK hasn’t even called me yet to tell me what she knows and chose not to because of the walls having ears.

The 4th District meeting went really well.  There are a lot of things coming up and some discussion’s on filling slots on both the DTC and in the forthcoming election.  For those who might be curious.  Being a member of the DTC you are elected within the committee to be a member.  So anyone in the district can come to you and ask questions that you can pass on to the members of the committees and boards within the city. 

I sure did eat a lot at the meeting between five candies, chips and dip both tortilla and salsa and the potato and onion and mini wieners.  I was surprised it didn’t even bother me last night.  I did drink water.

I was home late.  I did trying to clean the bathroom and change stuff but it needs it again. I got tired I went to bed.  I must have tried to squish Sky because I got nailed in the hand either that Tiger tried to climb up and missed.  She didn’t come to the bed at all last night.

Today I am going to low key it.  I have laundry to do, clean the kitchen and the bathroom, and do some cooking.   I know I have letters to write and other thing to do as well.

I really want to get the letters I owe to both Linda and Missy to them before I get put on a “bad pen pal list” for being well a bad pen pal.  I am not saying they would do it but one of the lists is cultivating this and it’s going to be a problem for the future.

The kitties are quiet right now probably sleeping.  I let Sky go down for bit after he was vocalizing it. While they are sleeping I will clean the bathroom and change the litterbox to a larger size.  The one there now is making things messier.  The order for more cat food came yesterday.  I think I am set with the canned cat food for a while.  The next will be litter and the kibble.

Well the dishwasher isn’t emptying itself so I better go do that.  Have a great one.

Comments