Skip to main content

Valentine's Day 2017

It was a beautiful chilly and sunny day here in New England.  Love is abounding (somewhere).  I got a lovely e-card   with kitties in them from Liz last night.  I sent her one this morning and I sent one to Dr. T when she sent me one on Sunday.  I still have to send one to Jim.

Work was pretty good.  I managed to get in on time and mailed out the refunds I had been working on the last few days.  I got more to just batch and mail out for someone else and that I started on near the end of the day.  We didn’t receive the health logic deliveries for two days and I am guessing it’s because of the weather up north. 

I made my donation to the Power ball pool and hopefully we will get the numbers before Tomorrow.  I guess they are culminating that as I write this.  Good luck to my fellow lottery players.  I am thinking I should try it on my own sometime.  I tried to look up the site and had instructions but got virus warnings at work.  :o(

My pea pod order came just after 8.  I was really afraid it wouldn’t get here until 9.  I think I would have a few irate neighbors (and besides that’s when I go to bed myself).   I was a little worried the delivery guy would have a problem with the sidewalk but he was fine.  The only thing is didn’t get exactly what I ordered.  I ordered 9 small steaks and got 3 large size steaks.  I asked for 3 tomatoes got two.  I have already started a list for next week (a little pathetic I know).

My schedule got changed very quickly today.  My infusion was moved to Friday this week at 10:30 in the morning.  My hope is to be able to come back by 2 and work for a couple of hours.  So now I will be able to meet with Courtney tomorrow afternoon before the Rally tomorrow.

Thursday’s schedule hasn’t changed at all.  I have gotten more alerts for the meetups having to do with health and wellness.  Acupuncture?  There are a whole bunch of others but they are at times and dates I can’t make.  As it is I have been getting some feedback from some people I have told.  Both good and bad.

Friday’s schedule may be a bit tough with the infusion and going back to work.  I am going to try it.  If I don’t get really sleepy I may just come back to work after the future infusions.  I mean I have seen where other people do it.  I don’t know kind of infusions they have but I have notice that those who work go back to work.  Although there isn’t any point if I get through at 3. 

Of course the 4th District is that night which will allow me to rest up for it before going.  The Vice Chairman of the DTC sent out an alert that one of our members lost his father and the arrangements are for tomorrow.  Actually the man and his wife (State Senator Gayle) are really good friends of mine.  I wish I could go but it’s in Hamden and during the day.  I better get a card to them.

Tonight is the back to back NCIS and NCIS: NOLA cross over and I have to wait to see it after midnight or least this weekend.  So far the reactions are pretty good on the newest fan board.  On the soon to be closed site discussions are still about why the site is doing away with the forums.  The newest one I joined last week is phenomenal. 

Over on Facebook. Someone commented as to why there are almost every other post is Bull related on NCIS.  I whole heartily agree.  It is an NCIS site not every bleeping show and project the cast is in.  It is the same way over on LON as well.  They added a Bull forum among the NCIS but they don’t have a NCIS: NOLA forum.  There is nothing on focusing solely on Cote or Sasha or even on Muse Watson or Lauren Whatsherface (Jenny Shepherd).  I even made mention of it.  There were others who really didn’t want a Bull Board either but they were outvoted.  It seems most of the focus on that show.

The kitties are doing their own thing.  I let them in the cellar for the day of course they were upstairs when I came home.  Sky wasn’t happy when I closed the door for the night.  He spent the night upstairs while I was in the living room.   I think I am going to call the vet to ask about Sky rubbing his cheeks against everything (she says to keep an eye on his gums) and he seems to be crying a little.  Tiger came down a bit ago and seems fine.  They have been down here a while and now that it’s getting late we will go up soon.

I am putting off emptying dishwasher and the laundry until tomorrow.  I am just tired.



Popular posts from this blog

Yay Friday

I am so glad today is Friday.I woke up early again but stayed in bed for a bit.I didn’t lay down again after feeding the cats today.I did a little straightening up here and there.
I got a message from Livia last night letting me know I dated the check wrong and wanted a fresh one.I left another one with today’s date on it.I am just not sure when she is coming over.I didn’t want the house to look messed up after all the work she did.
The ride in was a bit anxiety filled.Several times I thought I was going to plow into the back of several cars.I wasn’t speeding but the cars in front of me didn’t seem to move.I was glad to get to the garage and then to the office.
In the morning I did some refunds and then spent time working on the readdress mail.It was about that time my guardian angel suggested I needed to do them (No kidding) and then as the afternoon progressed.She asked me to write up all that needs to be done because SR was upset that both of us were taking the beginning of next month…

i waited

I had been waiting since 10 to hear from AH my Easter Dinner host about dropping off the main dish to store in my refrigerator overnight.I was expecting her to call before coming. Well she called me around 4:30 to let me know that she didn’t need to come over she had managed to clean her own refrigerator.I had things that I wanted to do.
Liz ended up coming here for coffee and we got caught up with family news for the next hour.She brought me a choc bunny and flowers, and some sweets for breakfast and or desserts.She had mocked horror when I told her how the kitties were able to go in to a closet.She told me what was going on with her SIL in Waterbury and how this and the ride up to Waterbury was a bit much for Nelson.
I have been doing a few things here and there.Like folding clothes, doing the dishes, and very shortly cleaning up the bathroom-again.Earlier had the TV on and did some net browsing.
Oh and around 10 am this morning April the Giraffe finally had her baby.I can’t believe I …

I swear

I swear every time I go to do my taxes.I have issues whether it is internet connections, firewalls, or I have problems with my passwords.I started to get it set up around 8 and ended up using and I still have to fix it.Didn’t put info in that is needed.Will have to do it soon.
So Easter at my friend’s house.I have mixed feelings about it.It was a little hectic and awkward for me.The food phenomenal.The behavior of some really rude.I was asked to set the table yet this one woman who has only been here (in the country) five years doesn’t move.I didn’t want to wait for her to finish cutting something that could have been done in the kitchen.A few people spoke in Greek and when they know how to speak English whether it is limited or not.Everyone left me at the table with the old Greek lady who barely spoke English.I really didn’t appreciate it.The hostess interrupts her daughter while the daughter is speaking and doesn’t say excuse me.I let Roberta know when we were leavin…