Well I did it

I went out and bought my new TV.  It took 45 minutes and it will be here Tuesday.  I asked Sis to be here when it arrives.  They will install it and take away the old one.  Of course she said those will be 4 hours she can’t get back.  I am beginning to count each times she says things that I feel are digs.  To me this is one of them.  The other is “did I look into the reviews”.  Did I really need it now?  Damn straight I did.

The laptop charger will be here some time Monday or Tuesday as well.  I can’t wait.  Using the Big PC’s can be annoying.  I just have to remember to not let the cord bend much or whatever.

Today I am heading into New Haven to meet up with Siduri and we will go to Starbucks for coffee and the spend the rest of the morning at the BAC.  I am really looking forward to catching up with her and going to the Art Center.  It's been quite a long time since I have been there myself.  There are a couple of exhibits I am looking forward to seeing.

Later this afternoon will finish the laundry and clean up the kitchen.  There isn’t much to do but I won’t have time to do it now.  Then maybe work on the letters.

The kitties are around.  Tiger is on the bed and I think Sky is downstairs.  He tried to sit on the window sill next to me and he fell off.  Silly kitty!  I tried to get him to come back but he didn’t want to.  He really is trying to get into the attic behind me.  Not happening.  

I was quite shocked to find out that IMDB.com the online movie and TV Directory announced they will be discontinuing their Message Boards.  There was a huge announcement on most pages that I frequent.  Others didn’t seem to care but NCIS members are migrating and offering other sites.  I would imagine they are doing this because of how contentious and inflammatory it can be (on any of the boards not just my favorites).  I have very long list of people on an ignore list.  

Well it is time for me to go...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow it got cold fast

Yay Friday

I was wondering why