Skip to main content

Well I did it

I went out and bought my new TV.  It took 45 minutes and it will be here Tuesday.  I asked Sis to be here when it arrives.  They will install it and take away the old one.  Of course she said those will be 4 hours she can’t get back.  I am beginning to count each times she says things that I feel are digs.  To me this is one of them.  The other is “did I look into the reviews”.  Did I really need it now?  Damn straight I did.

The laptop charger will be here some time Monday or Tuesday as well.  I can’t wait.  Using the Big PC’s can be annoying.  I just have to remember to not let the cord bend much or whatever.

Today I am heading into New Haven to meet up with Siduri and we will go to Starbucks for coffee and the spend the rest of the morning at the BAC.  I am really looking forward to catching up with her and going to the Art Center.  It's been quite a long time since I have been there myself.  There are a couple of exhibits I am looking forward to seeing.

Later this afternoon will finish the laundry and clean up the kitchen.  There isn’t much to do but I won’t have time to do it now.  Then maybe work on the letters.

The kitties are around.  Tiger is on the bed and I think Sky is downstairs.  He tried to sit on the window sill next to me and he fell off.  Silly kitty!  I tried to get him to come back but he didn’t want to.  He really is trying to get into the attic behind me.  Not happening.  

I was quite shocked to find out that the online movie and TV Directory announced they will be discontinuing their Message Boards.  There was a huge announcement on most pages that I frequent.  Others didn’t seem to care but NCIS members are migrating and offering other sites.  I would imagine they are doing this because of how contentious and inflammatory it can be (on any of the boards not just my favorites).  I have very long list of people on an ignore list.  

Well it is time for me to go...


Popular posts from this blog

Moved Slowly

This is a definite slow day.  This morning did our regular routine for a Saturday.  The kitties have been fed, and have been let down into the cellar,  I cleaned out the litter boxes, and went back to sleep with the TV watching me...get the picture?
Peapod arrive just after 9:30.  I didn’t need to see them as Sky was running up the stairs.  The driver pulled into the neighbor’s (Hockey guy’s) driveway.  I asked her not to do it she explained it wouldn’t be for long and she figured it was mine.  I just shrugged my shoulders and resigned myself to the fact she will do it.   Please for the love of all that’s right next time listen to me.  BEsides there was plenty of room in front of the house!  I got every thing that I ordered and put it all away.  Another list is already started for next week.
The weather sites got it wrong again.  One of them said we were supposed to get rain this morning.  It was supposed to start sometime after 8:30.  Need I have to tell you it never came?  The sun fin…

REally Busy

I am so sorry I haven’t finished the weekend entries.  I just was too tired and Monday was busy.  I know I have my Florida adventures to write up but again.  Not enough time or energy lately.  
I am looking forward to next weekend as I am meeting up with Siduri and we are going to spend the day in the city and visit Peabody museum and have lunch.  On sunday is baby Giada’s Christening and I am really looking forward to that.  I haven’t met Giada yet but from the pictures her parents and grandparents post she is beautiful.
WE had some late night rain last night and early morning rain today.  We may have more as the week progresses but that’s okay.  Meteorologist Geoff Fox began his second week at his summer Gig at Channel 8 this week.  His first week went well even with some first time hiccups with the technology.  He is having a blast along with his colleagues and fans.
I received a letter from my pen pal Debi in Tampa and I did manage to read the whole letter in one sitting.  She is kee…

Sunday Objectives

As i was finishing up feeding the cats this morning I walked into the living room and found what looked like a hairball on the window sill that landed on the floor.  Ick  I don’t know why they have so many hairballs.  There is two more around the house.  Cleaned one up in the office upstairs the other day.
I let them downstairs already.  I actually am not sure if both went or just Sky.  I turned around after finishing cleaning up hairball number 2  and tiger was just sitting there.
My other objectives today would include laundry and church and of course bingo.  I know you are surprised about the church but it's time I go back.
Nothing is wrong but this is proactive.  I feel that when I don’t go to church for a long time my whole center seems off balance and things go wrong.  I want to prevent that from happening.  Considering I am also on the Ladies guild Board now.  I best do it.
I talked with Mama Roberta Friday night for an hour.  She told me about her trip to Colorado and how she …