A Cold Monday


It was very cold this morning but I didn’t think it was as windy as the last couple of days.  It will be sunny for the entire day but won’t do anything for temperatures that I am aware of.  However, I think I will do my walking session inside today.  Weatherman Gil says there are two more systems coming in later in the week.  One he says is going out to sea and the other we might get “snow” showers in time for St Patrick’s Day.

Work was fine.  Reminder emails about the Workplace survey were sent out today and we have until the 12th to fill them out.  I started mine on Friday.  We can do it anytime on THEIR time but the problem is I have a lot to do.  The afternoon I spent opening the mail and batching it and delivering it to those who get it.  Late in the afternoon I worked on readdress mail.  I just have to mail them out tomorrow.

I called the nursing home for verification regarding the girls being there without me.  I hadn’t heard anything by lunch time. When I didn’t hear from her I called her back.  She said the girls in the girl’s club can come when I am not there but the other girl (SL) can’t.  I am not sure why she can’t (I am guessing it has to do with the hour’s part).

I brought my lunch but ended up not eating it.  I got online for the entire lunch time.  I put in my peapod order. I didn’t get all that much this time as I have stuff in the house.  I just want to make the meatloaf burgers next time around.

It was Chinese food for dinner tonight.  One of my friends had Shrimp and broccoli for lunch and I was thinking I wanted to get it.  I ordered Sweet and Sour Shrimp instead.  Ate all of it.  Next time I will get the shrimp and broccoli. 

I took a look at the new pet store that Liz told me about a couple of weeks ago.  IT was closed at 5 but I could see one of the puppies from the window.  I think it was sheltie.  I do have a problem with knowing the puppies are there all by themselves at night.  I think there should be someone there to watch over them.  I am going to give it another look this weekend when I get my hair done.

It is going to be an early night I think.  I was looking at some STARZ/ENCORE channel and saw a movie I hadn’t seen before don’t know the name but it had Johnny Depp as a writer,  There were a bunch of other channels I don’t know if I will be able to get again.  I may just watch NCIS:LA on line.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow it got cold fast

Yay Friday

i waited