Skip to main content

A Cold Monday

It was very cold this morning but I didn’t think it was as windy as the last couple of days.  It will be sunny for the entire day but won’t do anything for temperatures that I am aware of.  However, I think I will do my walking session inside today.  Weatherman Gil says there are two more systems coming in later in the week.  One he says is going out to sea and the other we might get “snow” showers in time for St Patrick’s Day.

Work was fine.  Reminder emails about the Workplace survey were sent out today and we have until the 12th to fill them out.  I started mine on Friday.  We can do it anytime on THEIR time but the problem is I have a lot to do.  The afternoon I spent opening the mail and batching it and delivering it to those who get it.  Late in the afternoon I worked on readdress mail.  I just have to mail them out tomorrow.

I called the nursing home for verification regarding the girls being there without me.  I hadn’t heard anything by lunch time. When I didn’t hear from her I called her back.  She said the girls in the girl’s club can come when I am not there but the other girl (SL) can’t.  I am not sure why she can’t (I am guessing it has to do with the hour’s part).

I brought my lunch but ended up not eating it.  I got online for the entire lunch time.  I put in my peapod order. I didn’t get all that much this time as I have stuff in the house.  I just want to make the meatloaf burgers next time around.

It was Chinese food for dinner tonight.  One of my friends had Shrimp and broccoli for lunch and I was thinking I wanted to get it.  I ordered Sweet and Sour Shrimp instead.  Ate all of it.  Next time I will get the shrimp and broccoli. 

I took a look at the new pet store that Liz told me about a couple of weeks ago.  IT was closed at 5 but I could see one of the puppies from the window.  I think it was sheltie.  I do have a problem with knowing the puppies are there all by themselves at night.  I think there should be someone there to watch over them.  I am going to give it another look this weekend when I get my hair done.

It is going to be an early night I think.  I was looking at some STARZ/ENCORE channel and saw a movie I hadn’t seen before don’t know the name but it had Johnny Depp as a writer,  There were a bunch of other channels I don’t know if I will be able to get again.  I may just watch NCIS:LA on line.



Popular posts from this blog

Ended up

Because I wasn’t feeling well last Thursday night  and the lack of sleep from it I barely did anything Friday.  I did some laundry, cleaned out one of the litter boxes, emptied the dishwasher only to fill it up again. I made myself an early lunch of steak and potato and had yogurt.  I was not anxious to eat too much as my shoulder still hurt. I think the aches and pains are from the amount of cheese I had in the last couple of days.   I fell asleep for the afternoon watching the X Men double feature.   I did fold some of the clothes and sheets and put more laundry in.  You are probably wondering where all these clothes are coming from.  Some of them have been there a few days and needed refreshing. When I didn’t fold the clothes I watched TV.  I actually sat through Hawaii 5-0 haven’t done that in months.  It's a good show.  It has done a few cross overs with the NCIS franchise (mostly the LA show) now there is some discussion prompted by articles that that H50 will do crossovers …

REally Busy

I am so sorry I haven’t finished the weekend entries.  I just was too tired and Monday was busy.  I know I have my Florida adventures to write up but again.  Not enough time or energy lately.  
I am looking forward to next weekend as I am meeting up with Siduri and we are going to spend the day in the city and visit Peabody museum and have lunch.  On sunday is baby Giada’s Christening and I am really looking forward to that.  I haven’t met Giada yet but from the pictures her parents and grandparents post she is beautiful.
WE had some late night rain last night and early morning rain today.  We may have more as the week progresses but that’s okay.  Meteorologist Geoff Fox began his second week at his summer Gig at Channel 8 this week.  His first week went well even with some first time hiccups with the technology.  He is having a blast along with his colleagues and fans.
I received a letter from my pen pal Debi in Tampa and I did manage to read the whole letter in one sitting.  She is kee…

Busy Friday

I spent a couple of hours working on mail and sending out refunds for the afternoon mailing.  By the end of the morning I spent it working on scanning until the end of  the day.  I  don’t feel I got a lot done but I did have some problems with a couple of the batches.
I did make an appointment with Courtney the health coach for next week.  I was beginning to think I missed an appointment but when I checked with her I found that I hadn’t.  It will be on Wednesday at 4:30.
I wasn’t sure I could eat anything chewy yet so I had broccoli and cheese soup for lunch.  It was good and I did chew on the left side of the mouth with no problem but as usual I probably used both sides.  I had been drinking lots of water at least I tried.  I had some coffee.
It was also refrigerator cleaning day at work.  I had forgotten and manage to lose a new coffee creamer that I put in there from Thursday next time that happens I am bringing in a cooler  so I don’t waste three dollars.  It's already on the nex…