I really need to curl up


My lazy side and get stuff done.  It is after 7 and the most I have done is watch TV and had several cups of decaf coffee. I made lunch and dinner.   Okay maybe I have done some laundry I need to if I am going to go out into the world.

Yesterday’s entry is still in the ether world and probably won’t get to me again until Sunday or even Monday when I am back at work.. It continues to be a backed up week.

 Work was basically fine.  Worked on the EOB searches and then refund letters and the mail.  There has been a fundraiser for a long time co-worker who just went on medical leave.  We are having a raffle of varied theme baskets.  I left in semi rush that I forgot my cell phone.  I might go back this afternoon to get it.

I was a little anxious that I wouldn’t be ready for the 4th district meeting but it turned out okay.  I decided what wasn’t done wasn’t going to get done.  The house was fine.  The bathroom was fine, I was able to put somethings away.  The cake was fine.

Members started showing up at quarter after 7 and people who didn’t rsvp showed up (not a lot of them either way) and it was a bit awkward at times.  They were more interested in having cake or running the meeting.  I warned Chairman that when the meetings are held at my house I am going to start speaking out.   We voted in a new committee member at the insistence of some people.  I am rolling my eyes at this one.  Anyway we have a few activities coming up very soon.  The meeting was done by 8:30 and I was grateful because I was tired and I went to bed after some initial cleaning.

I got a call from Dr. T during the meeting it was to update me on some recent things and one potential problem that was nipped in the bud.  Anyway our next meeting is going to be on a Monday because it’s during the April vacation for most of the girls. 

I had a phone session with Debra tonight.  I caught her up on life in general and she didn’t find anything wrong with me spending the Day relaxing and taking it easy.  I reminded her I have been doing it pretty much every Saturday.  Then I thought it about it.  Just having a day to myself from the world to do what I want (not that I don’t do that anyway) and not get bent out of shape.

Well I am going to go call it an early night….I have a grocery delivery coming bright and early in the morning and then get ready for the day…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow it got cold fast

Yay Friday

i waited