Skip to main content

I really need to curl up

My lazy side and get stuff done.  It is after 7 and the most I have done is watch TV and had several cups of decaf coffee. I made lunch and dinner.   Okay maybe I have done some laundry I need to if I am going to go out into the world.

Yesterday’s entry is still in the ether world and probably won’t get to me again until Sunday or even Monday when I am back at work.. It continues to be a backed up week.

 Work was basically fine.  Worked on the EOB searches and then refund letters and the mail.  There has been a fundraiser for a long time co-worker who just went on medical leave.  We are having a raffle of varied theme baskets.  I left in semi rush that I forgot my cell phone.  I might go back this afternoon to get it.

I was a little anxious that I wouldn’t be ready for the 4th district meeting but it turned out okay.  I decided what wasn’t done wasn’t going to get done.  The house was fine.  The bathroom was fine, I was able to put somethings away.  The cake was fine.

Members started showing up at quarter after 7 and people who didn’t rsvp showed up (not a lot of them either way) and it was a bit awkward at times.  They were more interested in having cake or running the meeting.  I warned Chairman that when the meetings are held at my house I am going to start speaking out.   We voted in a new committee member at the insistence of some people.  I am rolling my eyes at this one.  Anyway we have a few activities coming up very soon.  The meeting was done by 8:30 and I was grateful because I was tired and I went to bed after some initial cleaning.

I got a call from Dr. T during the meeting it was to update me on some recent things and one potential problem that was nipped in the bud.  Anyway our next meeting is going to be on a Monday because it’s during the April vacation for most of the girls. 

I had a phone session with Debra tonight.  I caught her up on life in general and she didn’t find anything wrong with me spending the Day relaxing and taking it easy.  I reminded her I have been doing it pretty much every Saturday.  Then I thought it about it.  Just having a day to myself from the world to do what I want (not that I don’t do that anyway) and not get bent out of shape.

Well I am going to go call it an early night….I have a grocery delivery coming bright and early in the morning and then get ready for the day…


Popular posts from this blog

Moved Slowly

This is a definite slow day.  This morning did our regular routine for a Saturday.  The kitties have been fed, and have been let down into the cellar,  I cleaned out the litter boxes, and went back to sleep with the TV watching me...get the picture?
Peapod arrive just after 9:30.  I didn’t need to see them as Sky was running up the stairs.  The driver pulled into the neighbor’s (Hockey guy’s) driveway.  I asked her not to do it she explained it wouldn’t be for long and she figured it was mine.  I just shrugged my shoulders and resigned myself to the fact she will do it.   Please for the love of all that’s right next time listen to me.  BEsides there was plenty of room in front of the house!  I got every thing that I ordered and put it all away.  Another list is already started for next week.
The weather sites got it wrong again.  One of them said we were supposed to get rain this morning.  It was supposed to start sometime after 8:30.  Need I have to tell you it never came?  The sun fin…

REally Busy

I am so sorry I haven’t finished the weekend entries.  I just was too tired and Monday was busy.  I know I have my Florida adventures to write up but again.  Not enough time or energy lately.  
I am looking forward to next weekend as I am meeting up with Siduri and we are going to spend the day in the city and visit Peabody museum and have lunch.  On sunday is baby Giada’s Christening and I am really looking forward to that.  I haven’t met Giada yet but from the pictures her parents and grandparents post she is beautiful.
WE had some late night rain last night and early morning rain today.  We may have more as the week progresses but that’s okay.  Meteorologist Geoff Fox began his second week at his summer Gig at Channel 8 this week.  His first week went well even with some first time hiccups with the technology.  He is having a blast along with his colleagues and fans.
I received a letter from my pen pal Debi in Tampa and I did manage to read the whole letter in one sitting.  She is kee…

Sunday Objectives

As i was finishing up feeding the cats this morning I walked into the living room and found what looked like a hairball on the window sill that landed on the floor.  Ick  I don’t know why they have so many hairballs.  There is two more around the house.  Cleaned one up in the office upstairs the other day.
I let them downstairs already.  I actually am not sure if both went or just Sky.  I turned around after finishing cleaning up hairball number 2  and tiger was just sitting there.
My other objectives today would include laundry and church and of course bingo.  I know you are surprised about the church but it's time I go back.
Nothing is wrong but this is proactive.  I feel that when I don’t go to church for a long time my whole center seems off balance and things go wrong.  I want to prevent that from happening.  Considering I am also on the Ladies guild Board now.  I best do it.
I talked with Mama Roberta Friday night for an hour.  She told me about her trip to Colorado and how she …