Skip to main content

Still Having the debate

This morning I got an email from Sis about blind date that went horribly wrong.  Of course a few days ago I went online searching for articles about personal experiences people may have had with and they were positive ones.  I also talked with a neighbor who uses and she has positive experiences. I sense this will be a continuing battle.  I am trying hard to respect her views and to follow the assertiveness steps I found the other day.  OF course if you heard me this morning you would think I wasn’t doing it very well.

To make it worse my ankle and heel were acting up and if I moved in any direction it would hurt even more.  My reaction to it may have inflamed the feelings I already was having.  So the ankle and heel have been a challenge to walk around today. I don’t think a doctor can do anything about it. 

I am very happy that I found my latest coffee/tea order waiting for me when I arrived home last night.  I think I am pretty well stocked for a few weeks or until the next promotional gig comes up.  I also had gotten my grocery delivery just about 7 last night.  The roasts I just put in the freezer as they are.  As well as the fish. 

I made myself a grilled cheese sandwich for dinner and about an hour later I finished off the chicken.  I had some coffee with it too.  I think for tonight I will cook one of the roasts and make sandwiches out of them for the rest of the week or so.

I watched Independence Day last night it was good but I think huge chunks of it were taken out but pieces I may have missed before were included this time.  By the time it was over I was on my way to bed.

Tonight I meet with Debra and we will catch up on everything .

Tonight is finish laundry for now.. 


Popular posts from this blog

Wow it got cold fast

It dropped at least 10 degrees in a day or so.Yesterday I was being blown down the street while walking and today I have bundled up more.I heard we may get snow flurries tonight.Just as we are expecting the snow flurries the CPTV is rebroadcasting the documentary Blizzard of 78.
I had a good session with Debra.Talked about the events of the last couple of weeks and she is confident that I will be smart about the “Meetups”.She also recommended to not discuss it with Sis.We will meet next week regular time.
I did talk to Liz via text after I had received an invitation to my Niece’s baby sprinkle.(That’s what they are calling it cute huh?)Tentative plans are to go together.It will be later on this month.A week after Cheryl’s party.I am thinking it’s time for another outfit.I need to make time to get a gift for both parties.
I can say with relief that my traffic ticket I got last week was paid in full.They got it within the last couple of days.Bills are paid.
Work was fine we had a staff meet…

Yay Friday

I am so glad today is Friday.I woke up early again but stayed in bed for a bit.I didn’t lay down again after feeding the cats today.I did a little straightening up here and there.
I got a message from Livia last night letting me know I dated the check wrong and wanted a fresh one.I left another one with today’s date on it.I am just not sure when she is coming over.I didn’t want the house to look messed up after all the work she did.
The ride in was a bit anxiety filled.Several times I thought I was going to plow into the back of several cars.I wasn’t speeding but the cars in front of me didn’t seem to move.I was glad to get to the garage and then to the office.
In the morning I did some refunds and then spent time working on the readdress mail.It was about that time my guardian angel suggested I needed to do them (No kidding) and then as the afternoon progressed.She asked me to write up all that needs to be done because SR was upset that both of us were taking the beginning of next month…

i waited

I had been waiting since 10 to hear from AH my Easter Dinner host about dropping off the main dish to store in my refrigerator overnight.I was expecting her to call before coming. Well she called me around 4:30 to let me know that she didn’t need to come over she had managed to clean her own refrigerator.I had things that I wanted to do.
Liz ended up coming here for coffee and we got caught up with family news for the next hour.She brought me a choc bunny and flowers, and some sweets for breakfast and or desserts.She had mocked horror when I told her how the kitties were able to go in to a closet.She told me what was going on with her SIL in Waterbury and how this and the ride up to Waterbury was a bit much for Nelson.
I have been doing a few things here and there.Like folding clothes, doing the dishes, and very shortly cleaning up the bathroom-again.Earlier had the TV on and did some net browsing.
Oh and around 10 am this morning April the Giraffe finally had her baby.I can’t believe I …