Thankful Thursday


1.            I am thankful for my family warts and all.

 2.            I am thankful for my kitties

3.            I am thankful for my job

4.            I am thankful for the Medical profession that keeps me on the road to good health

5.            I am thankful for my neighbors

6.            I am thankful for my home

7.            I am thankful for my friends

8.            I am thankful for the organizations I belong to.

9             I am thankful for the weather.

10.         I am thankful for the men and women who choose to protect and serve their country and their citizens even at the worst possible times.

 

My nephew and his lady made it to North Carolina safely early last night.  Now they begin their chapter of life.  Jen will start her job tomorrow I believe. C will start looking for a job.  It will most likely be a chef.    I am pretty sure there are tons of restaurants.

Everyone else is doing well.  Baby Mia is settling in with her family and being adored.  Now we are just waiting for the next little bundle of joy.

The kitties have been really funny.  Most nights they sleep in the spare bedroom.  They cuddled with me Tuesday, and Monday at night. They ran through the house a couple of times and all I could think is “they are chasing a mouse” I didn’t see it.  They have been eating their food completely.

The weather has been mild but foggy in the last couple of days.  I always think about the Rudolph song.  “One foggy Christmas Eve”.  I don’t know if we will get a lot of snow this week or not.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow it got cold fast

Yay Friday

i waited