Thankful Thursday


1.            I am thankful for my family warts and all.

 2.            I am thankful for my kitties

3.            I am thankful for my job

4.            I am thankful for the Medical profession that keeps me on the road to good health

5.            I am thankful for my neighbors

6.            I am thankful for my home

7.            I am thankful for my friends

8.            I am thankful for the organizations I belong to.

9             I am thankful for the weather.

10.         I am thankful for the men and women who choose to protect and serve their country and their citizens even at the worst possible times.

 

The kitties continue to be cuddly at bed time.  Tuesday into Wednesday they stayed on the bed until quarter of 4.  Each taking each side of my legs.  They continue to get me moving in the mornings for work. 

I saw my health coach yesterday.  I was a bit disappointed that 1) I didn’t lose weight 2) I didn’t lose a lot of weight. I am basically maintaining.    She wants me to focus on the debate of making choices. 

Tonight I see Debra, we haven’t actually met in the Office because either of us have had something come up.  However I would not be disappointed if she happened to cancel.  You see Golden Corral is having their grand Opening today.

Next week I have my infusion and the following weeks I have some doctor appointments that I am expecting to be fairly status quo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow it got cold fast

I was wondering why

Cheryl's Party