Thankful Thursday


1.            I am thankful for my family warts and all.

2.            I am thankful for my kitties

3.            I am thankful for my job

4.            I am thankful for the Medical profession that keeps me on the road to good health

5.            I am thankful for my neighbors

6.            I am thankful for my home

7.            I am thankful for my friends

8.            I am thankful for the organizations I belong to.

9              I am thankful for the weather.

10.          I am thankful for the men and women who choose to protect and serve their country and their citizens even at the worst possible times. 

 

Yesterday morning, I had a close encounter with a rabid raccoon.   He was crossing the street towards my house.  My neighbor who was driving to his house saw it and I was trying to warn him about it.  He wasn’t getting it.  I made some calls and then left for work but I was aggravated.  First of all, I couldn’t get to my phone quickly (and I keep thinking no one else has this problem) to call the authorities and I was running late.

I was very glad the kitties were inside when I saw the raccoon yesterday.  I am also thankful I don’t let them out at all.  One I would probably never see them again unless feeding time.  2) they could bring things back.  They have been doing normal stuff (normal in our world).

I am really looking forward to the Ladies Guild starting up again.  We don’t usually meet in January or February (or during the summer).  We have a few plant sales to plan for (that I remember from the agenda).  Then we start planning for the autumn start up again.

The family is doing good.  Some are settling into new chapters of the lives.  Others are dealing with life on life’s terms.  We will be celebrating a milestone birthday near the end of the month.

Learned things this week about work that saddens me that I can be naïve about.  I still am thankful for the job and the people in it but I am thinking it’s time to learn to buck up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow it got cold fast

I was wondering why

Don't Know what's going on