The Weekend Flew by again


I am sitting in my living room watching the 60 minute piece on fake news and how it is perpetrated and how much it is believed and used.  One of the guys who is a radio guy is an idiot.  It is just a piece to remind us all to be care full of the things we read on the various sites.  This is an issue in a few of the message boards for NCIs I frequent.  We are constantly reminded to not post from certain sites (and yet some still did it until recently) and to check with reliable sources such as the network itself or the reps of the stars or even ET or such sites.  Anyway I am waiting for NCIS: LA. To start.

I am also realizing the weekend is virtually over.  I woke up at a fairly decent hour fed the cats, and watched TV and waited for the grocery delivery to come.  The weather was fluctuating between gray skies, rain and an occasional visit from the sun. 

I spent part of the morning watching one of my favorite movies.  It was Free Willy.  The first time I went to see it was when it first came out in theaters and I just was starting to become a parent to Alex the Springer Spaniel.  It was a tough time because I was not very confident in my abilities as a pet owner.  I was trying to do what everyone else wanted and not what I wanted.  Anyway, I hadn’t see this movie in quite some time. 

I had to get ready for the Baby sprinkle so it was on in the background while I got ready.  I even got the gift ready made a phone call or two and then left just before noon. 

It was starting to rain by the time I got to my sister’s.  I tried to go in but the door was locked.  I figured I would wait until one of them came to the door.  My BIL did.  They were getting things together and we finally took off.  It was about a 45 minute ride and we got there a few minutes after 1. 

The party was already started like most of Cheryl’s parties.  WE got settled in and started to socialize with each other.  I was foretold that there is some bad blood between my niece and her MIL.  Apparently at one point there was a heated exchange (I missed).  Around 4 (and before the desserts were served) we decided to go.  Liz was basically getting tire and had enough of the whole thing (including the inappropriate behavior of some) and truthfully I was tired as well. 

Jessica got a lot of great stuff.  I am always impressed and amazed with the new outfits that come out for babies.  They are so adorable.  I can never find anything (as most of her stuff was already bought).  Of course I probably could look a little more.

When I got home I was greeted by my babes.  They were quite hungry and anxious for kibble.  I didn’t give it to them until an hour or so after I got home.  They have been roaming around here and vocalizing as though they were dying.  I have clean out their boxes for now. 

I also wrapped the loose coin I have collected over the months.  It took me about two hours.  I also was watching the Decades binge of TV movies and one was the Matt Houston series opener.  It was fun to watch it. 

I have also did some laundry and sent the dishwasher through..  It leaked a little tonight.  I think I didn’t close it as tightly as I should..  Actually it sounds like the clothes need to be put in the dryer.    So I am going to do that.

I am very glad Livia is coming tomorrow. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow it got cold fast

I was wondering why

Cheryl's Party