They are on their way


 

I received an early morning email (sometime around 1) from Mama Roberta telling me what time they are leaving today and where they will be by tonight.  This is good.  I am getting nervous (or anxious) now.  I still have many things to do but I managed to get the new bed linens on but I think they were a little too big.  It looks okay but I hope it doesn’t unravel.  Yes I measured (after the fact)

I have been trying to get the laundry finished but I keep finding more stuff.   I may have to leave the rest until tomorrow.  I will move all my clothes that are in the laundry area to my room then as well.  The Ironing board I will move to my room as well.

Oh I got my invitation to the Long-Term Service dinner and in it has one stipulation and that I can bring only one person.  I am going to check with Liz one more time before asking Jim.  I have to find another outfit for it.

 The downstairs bathroom is cleaned.  It looks 100% better but I am going to have Livia do it again for her magical touch.  I went and bought a new toilet bowl brush for nearly 8 bucks.  The other one died.  The bristles started to fall apart.

I went into the other bedroom today to make sure the computer works so I can do the taxes. The kitties must have thought they died and went to heaven.  They spent some time sleeping and I think they are there again now.

I am starting to ramble and I really need to finish up stuff..

 

 

 

 

 

Comments