What's this I see?


I saw sunshine yesterday!!! I stepped out for a second to check the temp early in the day and it was still a little chilly.  By the time I got out to do bingo it was still a little chilly.  Today is supposed to be in the 50’s and 60’s but cloudy.

I was up at 6 and did the normal routine for a Sunday Morning.  I had coffee and watched TV and surfed the net.  I finally got some of the laundry folded did some more by the time the night was over.

Before leaving for Bingo I made lunch and napped and did some surfing on the net.  I also did hear from Sis via text.  She wanted to know if I was going to bingo and when Mama R and Papa M were coming. 

After that I took off for bingo.  I was fairly early for the first time in a while and had an opportunity to catch up with Claudia.  She works per diem as a receptionist for the nursing home.  We had a lovely chat.  Recreation Bob was gathering residents and we set up and just about 2 I started.  Two of the girls came around 2:30 I think.  I made them put away their phones during the games.

After Bingo I headed for the post office.  I was also going to stop at Golden Corral but decided against it.  It was the second full day of opening weekend.  After all delays as recently as Thursday.  Word went out they would be open on April 1.  There was a report on its opening day on the News12 (local cable news station).  It looked busy I am not sure if it met with expectations.  According to the article I read it must have of course there are some really nasty insulting comments in the comment section.

I stopped by the post office and found a thank you letter from the Radio station for my donation to their fundraiser this past month and of course the bill for the Box rental.  I have until the end of the month to pay it.

When I came home the babies were still sleeping and I watched TV and fell asleep again for a while.  Eventually they came down and ambled around and then sat with me.  I spent the evening doing some crossword puzzles and then finally washed out the litter box.

I have been procrastinating on a few things that I need to do this week in preparation for the visit.  The major cleaning is going to be done the day they come but I am going to make sure the bed has new linen and the rest of it is in good shape.

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow it got cold fast

Yay Friday

i waited