Getting Nasty WEather


The one thing I forgot to mention in my earlier post this morning is we are supposed to get some nasty weather today.  I still have to get in the car and do some errands.  I promised Chairman Phil that I would get an ad for the Awards banquet program from Karen.  He also reminded me of our meeting on Thursday. 

I don’t know what’s going on but my laptop is going nutso and sticking and whatever else you can think of.  I keep misplacing stuff-again.  It is really frustrating.  I do hope I can find my ATM card soon because I will need that again this week.

I sent out some Mother’s Day e-cards to mostly family and I will post “a Mother’s Day” Message on Facebook tomorrow.  I am expecting a phone call from Sis to let me know what time they are getting together tomorrow.  It will be my chance to see my nephew Chris and his girlfriend.  I just hope it isn’t too early as I have groceries coming early.

I ordered my groceries and they are supposed to be here between 6 and 8.  The last time to reserve is until 2 and that’s not good for me.  Because of bingo.  I also ordered more coffee and it was really a pain today the site was wonky.  It really frustrated me.  That should be here in the middle of next week.

The rest of today will be doing odds and ends.  I was going to clean the house but I am expecting Livia to come this week.  At least that’s what I thought she said to me last week.

I better get going…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow it got cold fast

Yay Friday

i waited