1. I am thankful for my family warts and all
2. I am thankful for my kitties
3. I am thankful for my job
4. I am thankful for the Medical profession that keeps me on the road to good health
5. I am thankful for my neighbors
6. I am thankful for my home
7. I am thankful for my friends
8. I am thankful for the organizations I belong to.
9 I am thankful for the weather.
10. I am thankful for the men and women who choose to protect and serve their country and their citizens even at the worst possible times.
I told my sister yesterday I didn’t want to share this lovely cold I got from my lovely vacation in Florida. So she totally understood when I said “later”. Her grandson Michael and his wife Ashley are celebrating 3 years as a newlyweds and family. Everyone else seems to be doing okay.
I am expecting my brother to arrive on Saturday from ME. He was driving a friend to the Appalachian Trail and I offered my place for a stop over.
Sadly my Cousin Rah’s life force is slowly draining and we don’t expect him to be with us much longer. He was always a funny guy.
The kitties seemed to have forgiven my transgression last week by leaving them in the care of neighbors while I went to Florida. Sky has been very snuggly at night and Tiger has stopped coughing up hairballs. They enjoy the sunshine streaming in the sun room in the late afternoon.
I had my Eye doctor’s appointment yesterday and everything is looking good. The cardiologist was earlier in the week and both are now in December. Next month i have my infusion and a few other appointments
Tonight is the installation dinner for the Ladies Guild and I wasn’t sure I was gonna make it with this cold. Hopefully my afternoon nap will have helped a bit.
ON that note I have to get ready for it...