Thankful THursday


1.            I am thankful for my family warts and all
2.            I am thankful for my kitties
3.            I am thankful for my job
4.            I am thankful for the Medical profession that keeps me on the road to good health
5.            I am thankful for my neighbors
6.            I am thankful for my home
7.            I am thankful for my friends
8.            I am thankful for the organizations I belong to.
9             I am thankful for the weather.
10.         I am thankful for the men and women who choose to protect and serve their country and their citizens even at the worst possible times.

I told my sister yesterday I didn’t want to share this lovely cold I got from my lovely vacation in Florida.  So she totally understood when I said “later”.  Her grandson Michael and his wife Ashley are celebrating 3 years as a newlyweds and family.  Everyone else seems to be doing okay.

I am expecting my brother to arrive on Saturday from ME.  He was driving a friend to the Appalachian Trail and I offered my place for a stop over.

Sadly my Cousin Rah’s life force is slowly draining and we don’t expect him to be with us much longer.  He was always a funny guy.

The kitties seemed to have forgiven my transgression last week by leaving them in the care of neighbors while I went to Florida.  Sky has been very snuggly at night and Tiger has stopped coughing up hairballs.  They enjoy the sunshine streaming in the sun room in the late afternoon.

I had my Eye doctor’s appointment yesterday and everything is looking good.  The cardiologist was earlier in the week and both are now in December.   Next month i have my infusion and a few other appointments

Tonight is the installation dinner for the Ladies Guild and I wasn’t sure I was gonna make it with this cold.  Hopefully my afternoon nap will have helped a bit.  

ON that note I have to get ready for it...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow it got cold fast

Yay Friday

i waited