1. I am thankful for my family warts and all
2. I am thankful for my kitties
3. I am thankful for my job
4. I am thankful for the Medical profession that keeps me on the road to good health
5. I am thankful for my neighbors
6. I am thankful for my home
7. I am thankful for my friends
8. I am thankful for the organizations I belong to.
9 I am thankful for the weather.
10. I am thankful for the men and women who choose to protect and serve their country and their citizens even at the worst possible times.
I love my neighbors. I had sent them an email yesterday afternoon letting them know my cousin’s boat would be in the driveway. THey apparently didn’t see them until I got home. I explained what happened and they were joking that I decided to get a new boat. THey seemed okay with it. As long as the boat was out of here by the weekend. It is supposed to according to my cousin. You also may heard of Floyd. Joe is phenomenal artist and is really a great guy.
I will be seeing Joe on Saturday when we gather to celebrate Rah’s life. I will in hope get to see the rest of my cousins that are around the country. I know I will meet up with Sis and if my brother comes in at a decent hour I will be riding up with him Saturday.
The weather here has been either raining, or sunny. Temperatures are nice during the day and cooler in the evening and early morning. Watching the news last night was horrifying. The fires, the tornadoes in other places...scary.
The house is beautiful. It was the week the cleaning lady came and that was earlier this week. My hope is to keep it decent. There are some things that still need working on but I can do it.
Well I have to go now and get ready for work....