Skip to main content


All week long I have been mixing up the days.  I have to keep reminding myself I still have the infusion later today and I have meetings tomorrow then I have Friday off for any last minute preparations and cleaning before I leave Sunday.  

Today is my Sister’s Birthday and I sent her a birthday e card.  It is the kitty talking and then singing a birthday wish.  It was cute even if you couldn’t understand the first part of it.  It was part of the comments on the e-card server.  I will catch up with her after my infusion and before she goes out to dinner with her family.  I am giving her the necklace I got at the auction on Friday.  I am also giving her the program for the night to show her the picture of Mom.

THe winter like temperatures are going to be going today.  It is going to take some time but it will happen.  The day started out with clouds but but by the end of the day they were gone..  I am so afraid I will be sick by the time I get to Florida.  

I spent the morning doing a little mail and the refunds.  I Have to finish them both tomorrow before I spend the day scanning.  Today was definitely more refund day then anything else.

I went to my infusion and was a few minutes late due to road work.  They really pick the dumbest times to do it.  So we talked about being pet parents and it was a great discussion. My next infusion is July 5.

As i started for home I had gotten text with an invite for dinner.  They were going to Brazi’s to celebrate birthdays and wedding anniversaries.   So I responded and then headed home to relax and then get ready to go.  I Have not been home long.

The kitties were waiting for me to feed them when I got home.  They are quiet now and I suspect waiting for me to go to bed.  Everything else is going to have to wait..I am falling asleep.


Popular posts from this blog

Yay Friday

I am so glad today is Friday.I woke up early again but stayed in bed for a bit.I didn’t lay down again after feeding the cats today.I did a little straightening up here and there.
I got a message from Livia last night letting me know I dated the check wrong and wanted a fresh one.I left another one with today’s date on it.I am just not sure when she is coming over.I didn’t want the house to look messed up after all the work she did.
The ride in was a bit anxiety filled.Several times I thought I was going to plow into the back of several cars.I wasn’t speeding but the cars in front of me didn’t seem to move.I was glad to get to the garage and then to the office.
In the morning I did some refunds and then spent time working on the readdress mail.It was about that time my guardian angel suggested I needed to do them (No kidding) and then as the afternoon progressed.She asked me to write up all that needs to be done because SR was upset that both of us were taking the beginning of next month…

i waited

I had been waiting since 10 to hear from AH my Easter Dinner host about dropping off the main dish to store in my refrigerator overnight.I was expecting her to call before coming. Well she called me around 4:30 to let me know that she didn’t need to come over she had managed to clean her own refrigerator.I had things that I wanted to do.
Liz ended up coming here for coffee and we got caught up with family news for the next hour.She brought me a choc bunny and flowers, and some sweets for breakfast and or desserts.She had mocked horror when I told her how the kitties were able to go in to a closet.She told me what was going on with her SIL in Waterbury and how this and the ride up to Waterbury was a bit much for Nelson.
I have been doing a few things here and there.Like folding clothes, doing the dishes, and very shortly cleaning up the bathroom-again.Earlier had the TV on and did some net browsing.
Oh and around 10 am this morning April the Giraffe finally had her baby.I can’t believe I …

I swear

I swear every time I go to do my taxes.I have issues whether it is internet connections, firewalls, or I have problems with my passwords.I started to get it set up around 8 and ended up using and I still have to fix it.Didn’t put info in that is needed.Will have to do it soon.
So Easter at my friend’s house.I have mixed feelings about it.It was a little hectic and awkward for me.The food phenomenal.The behavior of some really rude.I was asked to set the table yet this one woman who has only been here (in the country) five years doesn’t move.I didn’t want to wait for her to finish cutting something that could have been done in the kitchen.A few people spoke in Greek and when they know how to speak English whether it is limited or not.Everyone left me at the table with the old Greek lady who barely spoke English.I really didn’t appreciate it.The hostess interrupts her daughter while the daughter is speaking and doesn’t say excuse me.I let Roberta know when we were leavin…