Skip to main content

Messy and chilly Friday

it was raining and in the low 60’s for most of the day.   I really needed  to clean out the car before the weekend started.  This is one of those moments in which you think to yourself should have done this when the good weather was around (ie last  Sunday).

Work was mostly working on mailing out refunds.  We had our staff meeting, and our luncheon.  Pizza Fresh spinach, roasted peppers, ricotta. The other was Peppers, onions, mushrooms, olives and eggplant. (  and salad.  It's was really quiet for a Friday.  It looks like all of us will have a class or two coming up in the next couple of months.  Four hours!!!  It is an Orientation of the New Brand that’s been in effect for a while...

On the way home tonight I stopped for gas or I would have been walking home.  THe drive home was slow.  I was starting to get a headache and just headed home.

 I ended up making steak and potato for dinner.  I even had more fo the strawberry jam.  I had some last night but I was hungry tonight.  

I got the cat food I ordered a couple of days ago for the kids. IT was the chicken variety of the fish stuff I have been giving them.  They seemed to like it.  It looked like Tiger ate a good portion of hers as well as Sky’s.  Usually if she doesn’t eat the wet she will go to the dry.  They have been running around at the moment.  They were downstairs as well.  They actually are quiet right now.

The rest of the night is going to be quiet....with letters and stuff.


Popular posts from this blog

Ended up

Because I wasn’t feeling well last Thursday night  and the lack of sleep from it I barely did anything Friday.  I did some laundry, cleaned out one of the litter boxes, emptied the dishwasher only to fill it up again. I made myself an early lunch of steak and potato and had yogurt.  I was not anxious to eat too much as my shoulder still hurt. I think the aches and pains are from the amount of cheese I had in the last couple of days.   I fell asleep for the afternoon watching the X Men double feature.   I did fold some of the clothes and sheets and put more laundry in.  You are probably wondering where all these clothes are coming from.  Some of them have been there a few days and needed refreshing. When I didn’t fold the clothes I watched TV.  I actually sat through Hawaii 5-0 haven’t done that in months.  It's a good show.  It has done a few cross overs with the NCIS franchise (mostly the LA show) now there is some discussion prompted by articles that that H50 will do crossovers …

REally Busy

I am so sorry I haven’t finished the weekend entries.  I just was too tired and Monday was busy.  I know I have my Florida adventures to write up but again.  Not enough time or energy lately.  
I am looking forward to next weekend as I am meeting up with Siduri and we are going to spend the day in the city and visit Peabody museum and have lunch.  On sunday is baby Giada’s Christening and I am really looking forward to that.  I haven’t met Giada yet but from the pictures her parents and grandparents post she is beautiful.
WE had some late night rain last night and early morning rain today.  We may have more as the week progresses but that’s okay.  Meteorologist Geoff Fox began his second week at his summer Gig at Channel 8 this week.  His first week went well even with some first time hiccups with the technology.  He is having a blast along with his colleagues and fans.
I received a letter from my pen pal Debi in Tampa and I did manage to read the whole letter in one sitting.  She is kee…


I am very tired right now.  I ended up sleeping on the couch last night when I saw a creepy crawly centipede (long legged type) on the ceiling and my boy trying to attack it.  I don’t know if he ever got it but I did look when I came up to get dress.  I didn’t see it.
I am feeling pleased with myself this morning (toot toot).  I finally made the tomato sauce I have been wanting to make for the past two weeks from All  It wasn’t all that hard to do. I started preparing it around 5 and turn it on as I was leaving.  It should be ready by the time I get home.  I posted about it on FB…My cousin’s Wife Becky liked it.
Work has been good so far busy as usual.  I checked in with LAS and she told me the services for FC are on Thursday I found the obituary but it is completed yet.  I will be taking the morning off and I may come back by lunch time.  It will be in Cheshire.
I found out that starting this week until we are caught up I will be scanning every Thursday and Friday all day.…