Messy and chilly Friday

it was raining and in the low 60’s for most of the day.   I really needed  to clean out the car before the weekend started.  This is one of those moments in which you think to yourself should have done this when the good weather was around (ie last  Sunday).

Work was mostly working on mailing out refunds.  We had our staff meeting, and our luncheon.  Pizza Fresh spinach, roasted peppers, ricotta. The other was Peppers, onions, mushrooms, olives and eggplant. (  and salad.  It's was really quiet for a Friday.  It looks like all of us will have a class or two coming up in the next couple of months.  Four hours!!!  It is an Orientation of the New Brand that’s been in effect for a while...

On the way home tonight I stopped for gas or I would have been walking home.  THe drive home was slow.  I was starting to get a headache and just headed home.

 I ended up making steak and potato for dinner.  I even had more fo the strawberry jam.  I had some last night but I was hungry tonight.  

I got the cat food I ordered a couple of days ago for the kids. IT was the chicken variety of the fish stuff I have been giving them.  They seemed to like it.  It looked like Tiger ate a good portion of hers as well as Sky’s.  Usually if she doesn’t eat the wet she will go to the dry.  They have been running around at the moment.  They were downstairs as well.  They actually are quiet right now.

The rest of the night is going to be quiet....with letters and stuff.





Comments