REally Busy

I am so sorry I haven’t finished the weekend entries.  I just was too tired and Monday was busy.  I know I have my Florida adventures to write up but again.  Not enough time or energy lately.  

I am looking forward to next weekend as I am meeting up with Siduri and we are going to spend the day in the city and visit Peabody museum and have lunch.  On sunday is baby Giada’s Christening and I am really looking forward to that.  I haven’t met Giada yet but from the pictures her parents and grandparents post she is beautiful.

WE had some late night rain last night and early morning rain today.  We may have more as the week progresses but that’s okay.  Meteorologist Geoff Fox began his second week at his summer Gig at Channel 8 this week.  His first week went well even with some first time hiccups with the technology.  He is having a blast along with his colleagues and fans.

I received a letter from my pen pal Debi in Tampa and I did manage to read the whole letter in one sitting.  She is keeping herself busy and so are her kids.  She tells me there hasn’t been many changes in Tampa and she has been there her whole life.  They don’t get to travel much she tells me.  Her BIL’s live out of state and I don’t think they get to see them much.

I keep worrying about the babes.  This morning I found another hairball in the livingroom this time.  I try and brush them they seem a little less opposed to it then before.  I am still thinking of getting that one brush that’s a glove instead of mitten.  

Well I am happy to report that the City taxes are all paid for.  It was deducted from my account late this afternoon.  Now all that’s left is the Borough taxes and they are not going to be sent out until later this week and due September 1.  They have been sending out emails about this.

I had a grilled cheese sandwich for dinner.  Country crock DOES not make for grilling things...I had some juice and cleaned the kitchen.  My original thought was to get something from the dive down the street (it really is called the DIve) but decided against it since I had a big lunch this afternoon (shrimp and scallops pesto).  

I watched a little TV and did some laundry and did the litter box duty...while I was doing it a family of foxes were in the back yard.  No I didn’t get a picture of them..they left and one came back and then another stood at the end of the driveway by the garage.  When I was showing Darcy the one at the end of the driveway we noticed that he wasn’t afraid.   They did walk around Don’s house and over to her house via the pump station as well.

Now I am going to bed.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow it got cold fast

Yay Friday

i waited