Thankful Thursday

1.            I am thankful for my family warts and all
2.            I am thankful for my kitties
3.            I am thankful for my job
4.            I am thankful for the Medical profession that keeps me on the road to good health
5.            I am thankful for my neighbors
6.            I am thankful for my home
7.            I am thankful for my friends
8.            I am thankful for the organizations I belong to.
9             I am thankful for the weather.
10.         I am thankful for the men and women who choose to protect and serve their country and their citizens even at the worst possible times.
I was surprised yesterday by a beautiful potted plant I found on my front porch yesterday.  I have a suspicion it was my neighbor Kim whom I just spent a few minutes chatting with and when I discovered it I sent a quick email that when i looked at it later looked ungracious.  When I posted it I have had many “likes”.

I saw the health coach yesterday and I am back to 216 again...according to her records I lost only a couple of pounds.  We discussed ways for exercise so my goals are to start walking at least three times a day.

Lots of activities coming up for work.  We have a luncheon tomorrow to celebrate a successful FY 2017.  Next week we will be having  a training session on accountability.  Not sure what that’s about.  It is mandatory.

Lunch and breakfast today consisted of of Carnation Breakfast, and coffee, and farina.  Tonight’s dinner included the pasta salad and cheese and yogurt (2)

THe weather was crazy today.  It was very stormy all evening.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow it got cold fast

Yay Friday

i waited