This Week seems to be going fast

I barely remember the end of last week.  We did have a wonderful celebration of life over the weekend for my Cousin Rah.  It was great seeing the cousins I haven’t seen in a great while.   

The rest of the weekend would have been quiet if it were not for the many fireworks going off around our neighborhood.  A subject that was well discussed on not one but a few of the social media sites I had visited over the weekend and joined yesterday.

I did finally get to see my cousin’s new house over in Devon on Saturday and it is beautiful.  They are really funny and we had a great time.  I still need to send a thank you email soon.

My 4th of July was a day of sleeping and relaxing. I watched a lot of the Independence Day movie marathon.  Let’s just say by the third airing of it I was watching something else.

Today was interesting.  I received my peapod delivery just about the time my Cousin Joe stopped by to pick up Floyd and head out to the road.  He told me he was heading to Canada but according to Jim he was to have dinner with him.  

I also had my root canal as well.  It was originally scheduled for 11:30 but I was able to get in earlier.  So by 9:45 I was getting it done and by 11:30 I was scheduling another appointment and I was heading over to my sister’s for a quick visit.  She showed me some pictures of her time with the grandkids.

I don’t remember what time I left there but by 12:30 I was home and trying to have something to eat before my next activity and napped.

I left for the infusion a little after 1:30.  I would remember half way through the drive and when I arrived that I was supposed to be there at 1.  We were still able to do it.  We scheduled for the August infusions before left.

Earlier this week I learned the Headmaster of Linden Hall during my short time there had passed away before the weekend started.  His wife had passed away a couple of months ago.  Both were in their 70’s.  


Yesterday I learned that the bakery up the street (Emerald Bakery) closed permanently last month.  It had been there for years.  I sent emails to both T  and MamaR and Chairman Phil asking him about it.  Apparently they closed for a variety of reasons (depending on who you talked to)


I have been falling asleep here so I will say good night...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow it got cold fast

Yay Friday

i waited