Thankful Thursday

1.         I am thankful for my family warts and all-Big Brother is on his way up for an overnighter to attend a friends’ service.  Everyone else is doing well.
2.         I am thankful for my kitties-Kitties have been very cuddly again.  
3.         I am thankful for my job-Been Busy this week again.  SuperBob is going on vac next week. Already have what i need to do all planned out but not sure what to expect for the week.  We have a retirement coming up.  Very happy for the woman.  We have a membership meeting next wednesday.  
4.         I am thankful for the Medical profession that keeps me on the road to good health.  Did really well with Health coach (lost a couple of pounds).  Actually get to see Rheumy next week.  I see Debra in about 45 minutes or so.
5.         I am thankful for my neighbors- The incident from last time was resolved been quiet since then except for an occasional barking noise.  Mr & Mrs Hockey guy must have left for Europe as its been dark a few days now.  
6.         I am thankful for my home-I dunno if the toilet is leaking or not.  Hasn’t for the last couple of days.  Cleaning lady comes next week.
7.         I am thankful for my friends-Mama Roberta is back home from her trip to see family.  I talked with her last week and she had a great time.  She knows her daughter is coming back home for her birthday next month.  Still working on pen pal letters.
8.         I am thankful for the organizations I belong to.  I bought myself a mini recorder to help with the minutes for one of the organizations.  I will be volunteering with same organization for the annual Oysterfest later on this month.
9          I am thankful for the weather.    Been cooler-had some severe weather last night.
10.      I am thankful for the men and women who choose to protect and serve their country and their citizens even at the worst possible times.  Enough said!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow it got cold fast

Yay Friday

i waited