Thankful Thursday

1.            I am thankful for my family warts and all-Everyone is fine.  We are remembering that we lost my Brother Bob five years ago yesterday (I kept thinking  it was on this day).  Liz had a nice visit with her grandchildren in SC this week.
2.            I am thankful for my kitties-Kitties tried some new food this week and so far seem to eat it and not yak it up.   They surprise me every day with their reactions and spontaneity.
3.            I am thankful for my job-Been Busy this week again.  SuperBob is  vac this week.  I did have a stressful first couple of days but that is a given.
4.            I am thankful for the Medical profession that keeps me on the road to good health.  I had a great check up with Rheumy.  Had to get blood work done (way overdue).  But she was pleased with results
5.            I am thankful for my neighbors- Everyone is present and accounted for.  
6.            I am thankful for my home-Still making plans to fix window.  Everything else is status quo.
7.            I am thankful for my friends-Dave has been busy between work and spending time with his significant other.  Mama R is having company this coming weekend.  Need to catch up with her for the week.  Dr. T is preparing for the beginning of the school year.
8.            I am thankful for the organizations I belong to.  Getting ready for the Oyster Festival.  I have volunteered for all day of the festival.
9             I am thankful for the weather.    It has felt more like the fall season then mid summer.
10.         I am thankful for the men and women who choose to protect and serve their country and their citizens even at the worst possible times.  Enough said!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow it got cold fast

Yay Friday

i waited