Dr. Appointments 8-1

 Once again this week  I have had some gastric issues.  Most recently today.   I am going to go through notes from Dr Sonia and find her suggestions gastro dr to replace the one who left.  I hope to get into Yale AND USE EPIc.  Hartford  health care has a different site.  We will see what happens.


I finally  contacted the urologist  who was on vacation until Friday.   I explained what was going on and now I have an appointment at 3:15 Tuesday.  They haven't  canceled the one in October but maybe the will  next week 


I tried to change my cardiologist  appointment on September 2.  It's late in the day. I was hoping to move it earlier that day but  l was unable to get it changed.


I didn't get to meet with Debra. I believed she wouldn't  be available and I went to the meet up.  Subsequently she called and  she was available.  So we agreed to  meet in ten days to two weeks. 


Later this month I have two dentist appointments.  The first is an implant and the second is an exam and cleaning.



Been taking the meds most of the time this week except for one day.   


I still  haven't reset the cpap machine.   If I start to use it I would get better sleep  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Day Closer to the Weekend

Turning 55

Monday Musings 6/16/2025