Mother nature granted my wish

 I was thrilled to finally see a coyote and deer over the weekend, a welcome change from the usual small wildlife. However, I am increasingly frustrated with Donj, my neighbor. Despite paying for a window repair not yet completed, the gutters he supposedly said were cleaned still overflow like a waterfall, washing away the mulch. His intrusive personal questions have only added to my irritation.

Regarding neighborly etiquette, I am concerned about kids riding bikes directly onto private driveways and front door areas. I would like to address this at the next board meeting, as I find it intrusive. Additionally, I find it quite "ballsy" that a neighbor parked in Liz’s driveway without asking for permission first.  That was during Sis’s stay at the nursing home.


I've been reviewing my bills and emails. I have a large electric bill due soon and an overdue car emissions test. While my hot water tank, dishwasher, and laundry appliances are currently working fine, I need to start planning for their future replacement.


My biggest fear is the house will not be in order for the family reunion.  I will have to do a marathon rug cleaning in the next two weeks.


Despite these looming tasks, I’m choosing to remain optimistic. By tackling the rug cleaning first, I know I’ll feel much more in control and ready to welcome everyone for the reunion. It feels good to have a clear plan to ease the pressure and look forward to our time together.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Day Closer to the Weekend

Turning 55

Monday Musings 6/16/2025