Father A's farewell party
Good morning, it's really early. I was awake early again. I stayed in bed until 530. I fed sky and now watching TV and having coffee.
I have a few things to do before the party this afternoon but I am feeling a bit anxious about leaving things to the last minute.
I am not sure if I should wear jeans and a blouse or a dress.
Well I heard from Liz this morning. I had not heard from her after a text I sent her about picking up her mail and noticing , which had been there. I even centered a text , good night , but she didn't answer. So I got a little paranoid, and was afraid I p***** her off.
Anyway , it sounds like she's got a full day. She's getting visits from Adam, my nephew and his family.
It's after 4 and I have been home since after 2. I am glad I ate something before the party. It was all desserts and punch.
It was lovely. I got a chance to catch up with a few people.
I have been snacking and watching TV. Texted Liz and Laura making plans to go to the beach next week
I will got to bed by the regular time
Comments