This Week's Meetup
Early Tuesday morning Gillion asked us where we wanted to meet this week and probably and now definitely meet today since Wednesday was looking like it wasn’t happening. I could help but think we might be changing the mid week thing to a day more feasible.
We met that night at the panera (4 of us) place and we discussed moving it to a different day, ultimately Wednesday remains the same but the location will be the Panera. Gillion said she will fix it when she has time.
PJ chimed in and she loves Panera but she suggested moving the time to 6. She said whe she started it was at 6. I vaguely remember it being that but we moved it earlier because it would end up being late when we get out. I personally like it when it's earlier because depending on the week I get home earlier.
I have already looked at the calendar and the 19th I have an appointment so I won’t be going then.
I do remember that I mentioned that summer is harder because they may have appointments (dental for me) family gatherings etc. I did say for at least me the first two Tuesdays of each month from September to June will be hard because of the ladies guild
Today is our friend Sherry’s Birthday. She comes to a lot of the parties/picnics but not so much as the Wednesday night gig. I am actually trying to remember the last time she was at the recent parties.
Gill and Faith have put up a couple of activities for the group one is a discussion on Autism and another one is arts and crafts. I think I can do one of them but I am not sure yet. I am going to check about the midweek meetups
I heard from Laura last night that we are not going to get to the beach this weekend. She has family member going into hospice. I hate to admit it but I am kind of glad.
Well need to go
.
Comments