Is it going to be busy 7/27
Every Monday I expect my day to be busy. Most of the time it takes all morning to prune the three days of health logic and print them out. Sometimes at least one is high volume and the others are normal. Sometimes, like today, the website gives me a hard time with my password and ends up having to reset. Which was annoying to me. I also need to do the claim forms too. Those were not so bad today. I probably won't get to scanning until late afternoon.
Before leaving I was able to get a batch of refunds scanned. I will do the rest tomorrow
I am. Also expecting ga/gargoyle to show me what she does with the mail that goes to the hospital. She is going on vacation soon. It went well
Wednesday the union is having a flash rally at the school of management during former president Salavoy's speech.
I was talking to Gina Friday about Thursday's committee meeting. She told me that some members of the union negotiations team will be meeting with the current President to help negotiations move along.
Gina also showed me where she has t-shirts and swag for the rally and future activities.
When it was time to leave no problems it was much different then Friday. I was home by quarter of 5. I called Liz and I considered checking in.
When I got to the condo my late neighbor Rose's family was emptying out the unit. They finished about an hour ago.
I made dinner and washed dishes and now I'm getting ready for bed. Good night
Comments