This Weekend 08-09-2026

 On Saturday I traveled to old saybrook to spend the afternoon with my friend  Laura after she spent time in the hospital this past week. 


I got there around 1230.  We hung out for a couple of hours as she was waiting to hear  from Dr's as her arm was hurting.  Eventually she d got an appointment  at L&m for ultrasound in New London .   It took  an hour or so.  We headed back to old saybrook. 


I freshened up.  Laura was expecting another friend to come over and I needed to go to Kohls to pick up a couple sets of towls s he ordered for me.


I was home by 7 and checked in with everyone.   Fed  sky and relaxed for a couple of hours.   


Today was kind of quiet.  I did laundry and washed dishes. Around 1 I took  some pictures to look at for the reunion but they  were too big.  I Brought them home.


Laura went back to the ER.   She has to call the cardiologist tomorrow.   I am getting worried about her.


I am going to bed now 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Day Closer to the Weekend

Turning 55

Monday Musings 6/16/2025