I am getting overwhelmed again
First I realize my saying this opens me to a lot of criticism and judgement. But don’t want to hear it, see it. Keep it to yourselves. I am slightly panicking because I misplaced my cc again. I have a feeling it's home in my pants pocket because I didn’t put it in the wallet yesterday after I used it. I quickly looked in the car this morning but didnT see it. I looked at the office-nothing. I will go home and search for it.
I was hoping to go pick up the rug doctor paraphernalia on the way home but now I have to wait until I find the cc at the condo. I may have to go tomorrow. I am hoping the cleaning will not take long.
Last week, the new property manager sent a letter out and I haven’t picked it up yet. It's making me very nervous. FRank also sent an email to let everyone know there is a change to the work approval application. We have to have a COI, say Fernwood EStates Condo Association and we have to wait for approval before giving a downpayment. It sounds like someone screwed up again.
I know there are various opinions about living in the complex with an HOA but if you don’t like the rules that you were all given before and there will be revisions in the future. Express your disagreement respectfully or move out. I have no idea what this effect it will have on my getting things repaired or whatever but it will have to be followed.
But getting back to the overwhelming feeling I have. I am afraid nothing will be done in time for when Jim, Janis, and James come in next week. I want the house to look nice and of course comfortable for them or anyone who stops by.
I spoke to my next-door neighbor and he hadn’t heard from the window guy. He gave some lame ass excuse saying well its contractors. Yeah great. I was hoping this would be fixed and replaced by now. It won’t be. No, I did NOT repay him yet either
I guess I just need to relax and breathe. Everything will work out..
Comments