We had some excitement yesterday

 We had a storm during the night that caused major damage in some neighborhoods and we had no power from 6:20 to maybe 8 am.  Some of the business on Route 1 seemed to be powered.  So I got my coffee there at Cumberland Farms.  I spoke to one woman who was without power since 1 am this morning.


UI sent out service emails updating how long it was going to take.  They had it resolved by 10. I think Optimum was another story. By 1:30 it was taken care of.  So it will be fine tonight.


I may rent the Rug Doctor and work on it tomorrow.  I can get it at Lowes but I am not sure what the traffic is going to be like when I head home because of the storm.  I am hoping it won’t take me a long time to get it.  I see that it costs like $21 for the detergent for the Rug Doctor.  You notice no one ever mentions that along with the rental fee?  Oh, it's 48-49 for two days. In the end it's going to cost $75 for me to do.  I think I would save $100


I didn't  get to Lowes after all.  I took another route but saw evidence of the damage  this morning


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Day Closer to the Weekend

Turning 55

When do you begin planning for Thanksgiving?