I am Fighting something

I must be fighting something. I am not sure if is allergies or a cold. I have been sneezing through out the day and at times my nose was stuffed. I took the Dayquil once today but not since then. When I get back from the DTC meeting I will take the Nyquil.

Speaking of Health-its done the healthcare reform is now law. I asked Mom what it would mean to her personally and she said it would close the gap for the payment holes. I don’t really think I understood it very well. I tried to read someone else who understands it and they sounded like they understood it but I want to understand it for myself.

Work went well. I was pretty much finished with everything. I have to finish the bad address tallies and Claudia wants to observe how I do it. I stayed until 5:30 for OT so I could be home in time to feed Junior and have dinner and get ready for the DTC.

I got to Roberta’s by 6 I think and called Mom and told her I where I was and when to expect me. I fed the cat and headed home. It was too wet for Charlie to be out so that was good.

We had dinner shortly after I got home. Mom had been watching the news and we had pasta and sauce. We watched the news and then we got ready for the meeting.

When we got there it was dark we waited as others arrived and we all went in. Our speakers arrived as well. We had Mary Glassman, Nancy Wyman, of course AG Richard Blumenthal. Then we had to voting for Officers. Then we broke down into caucuses and did our district offices. No Surprise I am the secretary again. The meeting got over with before 10 and we were home shortly after that.

Now I am going to bed. I was going to do the minutes but I am tired and a little aggravated.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Day Closer to the Weekend

Turning 55

Monday Musings 6/16/2025