Turning 55
Today My Sister turns 55. Unfortunately all I did was sing her the birthday song. When Mom and I arrived at her house she was having dinner with Rich and Nelson. Actually Nelson was in the backroom napping and Liz and Rich were chatting and eating pizza.
Mom had a card for Liz and handed it to her and Liz made some stupid joke “well you spelled my name right!” I gave her a swat. I think about it and wanted to slug her. She pisses me off when she pulls that shit.
We stayed for about 15 20 minutes to get a latest scoop on Jess’s wedding apparently some of the gifts were taken or misplaced. We talked about going to the C bridal shower on Saturday. Liz is not sure if she is going. Once that was established we headed home.
We had dinner and then I came upstairs and spent the evening watching NCIS and now I am going to bed.
Mom had a card for Liz and handed it to her and Liz made some stupid joke “well you spelled my name right!” I gave her a swat. I think about it and wanted to slug her. She pisses me off when she pulls that shit.
We stayed for about 15 20 minutes to get a latest scoop on Jess’s wedding apparently some of the gifts were taken or misplaced. We talked about going to the C bridal shower on Saturday. Liz is not sure if she is going. Once that was established we headed home.
We had dinner and then I came upstairs and spent the evening watching NCIS and now I am going to bed.
Comments