Dear Friends
August 11, 2013
Dear Friends:
Happy Sunday to you. It is absolutely beautiful here. It was 67 degrees this morning. As usual I was procrastinating at getting ready for Bingo. Partially because of this computer and the other part TV watching.
Why is the computer annoying me? Well there was a Java update yesterday and once it was done IT gave me options to include new tool bars and one of them is Delta Search. It is making it very slow even though I have 36 to 48 Mps. It keeps telling me that I need to update media players and used FLV media players. Its frustrating. I tried to remove the Delta Search Tool bar but I can’t seem to do it. I made sure I declined a few other things but this is ridiculous. I am afraid of doing anything else.
I got to bingo around 9:30 and met the newest Recreational therapist. Marnie is an art Therapy student at Albertus Magnus college in New Haven. We started bingo a little after 10 and had a pretty big group. Happily we finished by 11 as St peter’s was coming for the Eucharist service they usually have on the second Sunday of the month.
Before I left I called Liz & Nelson’s house but I found out that Liz and Audrey were already here. So I rushed home and they were indeed visiting Mom. They stayed until 12. Audrey was eating a Hagan daas bar.
After they left Mom and I did our own things. Mom went to the store and I started laundry and surfed the net. The computer is still acting a little wonky but I am not going to let it get to me.
While the laundry was being done I watched TV. Various movies and then we had a nice dinner of roasted chicken with vegetables.
This week I have quite a number of things going on. Doctor’s appointments, Ice cream socials and then I will be spending time with Packy and Preston for the weekend into the following week.
Mom has a few meetings and Doctor’s appointments and that’s about it. She will probably be continuing preparations for the meet and greet at the end of next month.
However, for tonight I am going to bed…Have a great one.
Dear Friends:
Happy Sunday to you. It is absolutely beautiful here. It was 67 degrees this morning. As usual I was procrastinating at getting ready for Bingo. Partially because of this computer and the other part TV watching.
Why is the computer annoying me? Well there was a Java update yesterday and once it was done IT gave me options to include new tool bars and one of them is Delta Search. It is making it very slow even though I have 36 to 48 Mps. It keeps telling me that I need to update media players and used FLV media players. Its frustrating. I tried to remove the Delta Search Tool bar but I can’t seem to do it. I made sure I declined a few other things but this is ridiculous. I am afraid of doing anything else.
I got to bingo around 9:30 and met the newest Recreational therapist. Marnie is an art Therapy student at Albertus Magnus college in New Haven. We started bingo a little after 10 and had a pretty big group. Happily we finished by 11 as St peter’s was coming for the Eucharist service they usually have on the second Sunday of the month.
Before I left I called Liz & Nelson’s house but I found out that Liz and Audrey were already here. So I rushed home and they were indeed visiting Mom. They stayed until 12. Audrey was eating a Hagan daas bar.
After they left Mom and I did our own things. Mom went to the store and I started laundry and surfed the net. The computer is still acting a little wonky but I am not going to let it get to me.
While the laundry was being done I watched TV. Various movies and then we had a nice dinner of roasted chicken with vegetables.
This week I have quite a number of things going on. Doctor’s appointments, Ice cream socials and then I will be spending time with Packy and Preston for the weekend into the following week.
Mom has a few meetings and Doctor’s appointments and that’s about it. She will probably be continuing preparations for the meet and greet at the end of next month.
However, for tonight I am going to bed…Have a great one.
Comments