I got a call last week

 Dr. Sonia’s office called to check on my UTI recovery. I informed them about my urology visit, and they confirmed I should complete a follow-up culture ten days after finishing my antibiotics.

I admit I have been inconsistent with my medication, often taking my nighttime doses but skipping the morning ones. I need to remain vigilant.


 . The appointment this week is with Debra.  It's been a while.   I can tell her about my own Health adventures which are minute compared to Laura.  She still has no answers yet from the doctor.


Next week I have my infusion and my dentist appointments.  The one on Wednesday has to do with my implant and the one Thursday is a cleaning.  


Thats it for this month for appointments unless an emergency arises.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Day Closer to the Weekend

Turning 55

Monday Musings 6/16/2025