Some of the Girls
Some of the girls and I will be getting together on Saturday for my birthday. Spending time at the beach and then dinner. I am not really in the mood to sit at the beach for two hours. I don’t want to hurt anyone's feelings but I have so much to do at the condo before the reunion.
We are going to Lorenzo's in West Haven that night. I have not eaten there but I have driven past it several times. As you can see it's Italian and I picked out ravioli for that night. I realize it may change by the time I get there.
I hope Paula will be at the meetup tonight. It's been a few weeks since we saw her. I am not so sure Cyn will be there either. Laura and Steph won't make it. Don't know about Jackie. Not sure about Faith.
I heard from Laura this morning and her arm is feeling much better. It will take a few more days I guess. I will find out more on Saturday.
I am getting excited, nervous and a little overwhelmed. Everyone has given their final headcount. Jim announced a few days ago that his son Jamie will be in attendance. I usually leap for joy but because I chose to read a whole bunch of articles and message boards about etiquette I winced. I wasn’t sure if Liz would pitch a bitch and she didn't.
Before you all ask. We were not including the off spring of any cousins. It was just going to be us. I realized it's not my job. Donna or Liz, anyone else on the “planning” committee could have sent an email off the list and explained to him the situation. I hope it wont be a problem
The state political world is mourning the death of the first state Comptroller and former Lieutenant Governor Nancy Wyman. Okay so the Democratic Party is mourning and probably her close friends and maybe the Republicans but I have not seen anything. I met her a few times over the years when I was involved with the democrats. She was wonderful
In the mean time I have some things to finish or work on before Panera tonight
Comments