Baby Boy Santore

Liz called me this afternoon just before 4 to announce that baby boy Santore came into this world. JSantore had to have it by c-Section. According to Jessica’s post on Facebook:




“Proud to welcome our new baby boy Luca John Santore, born 10/18/12 @2:36 p.m. Weighing in at 7lbs-7oz and 22.6 inches. We are totally in love!!” The picture is absolutely beautiful.

Liz will be also sending pictures and stats at a later date. I had called them at lunch time and couldn’t really hear Nelson. We both acted like nothing was wrong. I called back when I got back to the office. AS of then they were still waiting. I also told him about the Milford Patch.



Work was long and busy. I got to the office by 7. I gave JanetN her coffee and shortly afterwards started on my stuff. I did the readdress mail labels until LEE came with the lockbox. Then I went back to it afterwards.



We had a fire drill (at least I am thinking it was) around 10. Happily the weather was nice so we all got a few minutes to enjoy it. There was no fire brigade arriving so that was clue for us then.



I worked on the daily stuff until 3:30. I managed to get the stuff from Downstairs. All of it was delivered a short time later.



DeniseK called this morning to tell me her Mom was admitted and waiting for an MRI. Apparently she did have a serious fall but they don’t have any results yet. Denise may be in work tomorrow.



OT went okay. I couldn’t get started fast enough. The computer had to be rebooted because of a security update. I took my time getting situated (read: got on line a few times). I managed to scan at least 308 pages. I think 11 batches altogether.



I was so tired by the time I left. I had decided as I was pulling into the driveway that I would not be going to the Headquarters tonight. Mom had me call M&T and Chairman Phil to let them know we wouldn’t be attending at all. Phil had informed me that he was the only one from the 4th. Even the people who encouraged us to change the venue apparently weren’t there. WE discussed using our personal phones and laptops for the phone bank and auto dialing and we are in agreement that we don’t like using our own. His is because of time and usage. Mine is I don’t want people to call me back. I have already gotten a couple of calls.



Ethel was here when I got home tonight. She joined us for stew and that was great. Mom went to see her earlier today and missed her completely. It was good to see her. She was talking about how the house has been re-arranged and how she spends her day (working). She is fighting a cold right now.

Tomorrow She will be apartment hunting with my Niece Diane. She was supposed to come in tonight but had an audition to perform. She might have to come in later.



I heard from the oral surgeon’s office today. It would seem I will have to shell out $3K for the implant next month. When I told Mom she was shocked. She says this will deplete my savings. I just don’t want to argue with her about this. This particular dental insurance doesn’t cover the implants.



I was going to pay some bills but I am just so tired I can’t see straight. I have to get up early again to leave for work early. They can wait right? Not really. I better get to them before I go to bed.



I hope your Thursday was good…see ya.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Day Closer to the Weekend

Turning 55

Monday Musings 6/16/2025