It's Saturday



Well good morning!

I had a few moments before getting the day started.  I just finished yesterday’s entry and posted it to the sites.  I have been up an hour and feel pretty good.  I had a restful night even though I had a dream that (luckily) I can’t remember.  I woke up with a start and that feeling of fright is still with me.

The dark clouds are out right now.  It looks like there is a slight breeze and it is warm out.  No rain yet but I am not expecting any.  I just did a search of blogs pertaining to Hurricane Sandy and most of them are from the Weather centers, and TV stations, and newspapers.  There are no what I call personal accounts.  Well we still go on with our day.

My day will consist of the hair salon fro my hair cut.  Then I go to work for a few hours and then when I get home chores.  I probably won’t be in the mood to do it but this week that’s not an option.  Tomorrow is another full day and preps for the storm or a main idea.

Mom is officiating a wedding today and then is going to the Opera with her friend Stella.  I believe they are going to a Branford movie theater and watching it there. It’s far too expensive to go to NY for this and they have a good time doing it this way.

I heard from Chairman Phil and he thanked me for sending out the emails and he understood the question.  I hope.  Anyway, he wanted to share with the 4th District this email and help out if they could or wanted to.  It was for Tammy Baldwin Okay.  IT works for me.

Cousin Joe has a new entry in his blog this week.  I encourage you to go and read it. I enjoy reading his blogs.  It is also a way for me to keep in contact with him unconventionally.
I am going to get going now.  I Have had my breakfast and I need to get my day started.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Day Closer to the Weekend

Turning 55

Monday Musings 6/16/2025