Candidates say thank you

Just as I walked through the door tonight Mom got a phone call from Justin R (a fellow Democrat and campaign manager for State Rep Kim Rose) informing her that she was on the front page of the Milford edition of Patch.com. We rushed upstairs and got on the computer and There it was. I have posted a link to my Facebook page (so that others may see it).




WE had creamed turkey over mashed potatoes and broccoli as a side dish. I told Mom I could taste salt in it and she insisted there wasn’t any salt on the turkey but it was in the potatoes. It was the second of two dismissals and I was annoyed. My response was “ok”.



The rest of the day went okay. I got approval (sort of) from JudyF to go in early to work on the re-address mail. The daily stuff was mostly done (will have to get the lobby mail tomorrow). I told JanetN so that she would not feel slighted or whatever and it turns out she also has permission to come in early as well. I am getting her some coffee too.



OT went well. I did about 19 batches and it came out to 345 pages. LaVonT was helping out scanning and JanetN stayed for an hour. Yeah it’s still not that impressive huh? I didn’t think so either. I am sure the ladies will probably say I can only do what I can and every little bit helps. I think some times even they have problems with the counts too.



I emailed Jamie today and asked when his confirmation is and this evening he wrote back telling me it is on March 4, 2013. I am so relieved. I didn’t want it to be the same time as the trip. I told him I was planning on going to Italy (tentatively) in April.



Aw I just looked at my online calendars and they really need to be updated. I will be doing that tonight. I am going to bed by 10 though.



Hope you all had a great afternoon and evening!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Day Closer to the Weekend

Turning 55

Monday Musings 6/16/2025