Mom got sick again

Shortly before 1 am Mom came running out of her room into the bathroom and got sick. I suspect it was the creamed turkey dinner we had. It may have been rich. I don’t know if this has anything with her gall bladder or not. Liz asked me about it some time ago. I couldn’t give her an answer and I am not sure mom did either.




Needless to say I didn’t get much sleep last night. I am going to have to get lots of coffee just to keep awake. The 5 and half cups yesterday is what caused me to not sleep to begin with.



Mom says Olivia is coming today. The room will be back in some kind of order this week. It allows me to concentrate on other things such as my laundry and other things that I can work on.



Okay I just had a frightening experience. I checked my account and for some reason there is no account history and its all zeroes. I haven’t done anything with it since last night. Ok. I am not going to panic much. I am sure it will be back up by 6 am. It better be.



I better get back to bed…Mom is back in bed and probably has fallen asleep again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Day Closer to the Weekend

Turning 55

Monday Musings 6/16/2025