Thursday thoughts
Well another Thursday is drawing to a close. I finished the daily mail by late day. I spent two hours working on scanning and there were moments I was afraid I misfiled them. It wasn’t me but who ever had been in the box before me. I left after six and was home by 6:30.
Roberta came to pick me up by 7. As I mentioned earlier today we were going to her Synagogue for a 31 gift party. I had never heard of the company but it has great potential for fundraisers for organizations (It is not unlike Avon (but supplies)). I got to see our friend Diane K (she is part of the Mexican Train game club). There were refreshments and we looked at the stuff. It was all over by 8:30 and we were home a short time later. I have to let my nephew Chris I ran into his HS teacher from Platt Tech. She was very fond of him and a lot of nice things to say about him.
I got some rather unexpected and happy news. Young James is making his confirmation this spring and has asked me to be his sponsor and so in the spring that’s what I am going to be doing. I have to do the whole letter from my parish priest and presentation. It pleases me that he has asked me. Okay so he didn’t ask (his father told Mom) but it still feels great.
More work has been done on the pump station site. The house is completely gone and the land is now level. The trees that were tall and old on the property have been taken down and made into nice neat logs for Neighbor Don to use. You can almost feel the difference in the air. I can probably see it better in the day light. I am not sure how long it will take to build the building but it should not be long.
Well not much else is going on. Mom is now in bed and I am starting to fall asleep again. Have a great night.
Roberta came to pick me up by 7. As I mentioned earlier today we were going to her Synagogue for a 31 gift party. I had never heard of the company but it has great potential for fundraisers for organizations (It is not unlike Avon (but supplies)). I got to see our friend Diane K (she is part of the Mexican Train game club). There were refreshments and we looked at the stuff. It was all over by 8:30 and we were home a short time later. I have to let my nephew Chris I ran into his HS teacher from Platt Tech. She was very fond of him and a lot of nice things to say about him.
I got some rather unexpected and happy news. Young James is making his confirmation this spring and has asked me to be his sponsor and so in the spring that’s what I am going to be doing. I have to do the whole letter from my parish priest and presentation. It pleases me that he has asked me. Okay so he didn’t ask (his father told Mom) but it still feels great.
More work has been done on the pump station site. The house is completely gone and the land is now level. The trees that were tall and old on the property have been taken down and made into nice neat logs for Neighbor Don to use. You can almost feel the difference in the air. I can probably see it better in the day light. I am not sure how long it will take to build the building but it should not be long.
Well not much else is going on. Mom is now in bed and I am starting to fall asleep again. Have a great night.
Comments