Things will be okay



Despite my anger and frustration of the last day or two I think things will turn out okay.  I think it helped a lot to talk to Debra.  When I came home from the Dr. Mom was sitting in her office.  She wasn’t sure what time she should be expecting me and I told her that quarter of five was about right.  WE talked about her day and what we were going to have for dinner. 

We had a nice dinner left over baked Ziti.  It was from the meals from the meet and greet earlier this month.  God Bless our freezer.  I had a small caramel nut bar for dessert.  It was delicious.

Neighbor Don came over to let Mom know about Bose radio system (it may have been the speakers too).  IT was to help her hear better or even have better reception there is a radio that isn’t that great downstairs.  She doesn’t understand why some stations don’t come in well.  We explained that one is because of the aluminum siding and the other is the radio station was bought out or sold to another station that has weaker or signals. 

We also talked about Sandy.  Whether or not we are prepared and whether or not we will be getting it or not.  We at least have enough flashlights and enough food and since it won’t hit until Monday Tuesday we should be okay.  ON Sunday we will move the garbage cans inside and the flower pots and tables indoors.

The news reports were talking about how people are getting prepared and what the shoreline towns were doing.  They mentioned Milford on Channel 8.

Chairman Phil asked me to send out an email he received from Candidate Tammy Baldwin in Wisconsin.  MVB emailed and questioned why we got it so I told him I understood and I would ask that of the chairman and so I am waiting for a response.

Well I have a full day tomorrow so I am going to go and get some sleep.  I will see you all tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Day Closer to the Weekend

Turning 55

Monday Musings 6/16/2025