Wonderful Wednesday
So far today has been
wonderful. The headache I had yesterday
is but a distant memory (thud). I got up
only a few times during the night. I had
forgotten to turn the TV off and apparently so did Mom. I did get up early and got online a little
(actually to finish last night’s entry).
I managed to leave the
house by 7:15 and get some coffee (that is really affecting me this morning). I got here just by quarter of and chatted
with JanetN. When I came back to the
desk there was very little lockbox *Yay*.
So far this morning been working on the re-address mail. I would love to say I made a dent but looking
at it now I would be lying.
The second wave of the mail
should be here soon. I think Courier
Jack should be delivering it today. I am
hoping its light as well so that I can catch up on the backlog of stuff here.
I will be doing OT this
evening until 6. It will be the scanning
EOB’s. I hope I can get a lot done as we
are down another scanner as AC is off entertaining her Mom from Poland.
I haven’t talked with Mom
this morning-yet as she has a full day of meetings and I don’t know what time
she will be home. Probably in time for
dinner.
It should be a quiet night
tonight. It is bill paying night as well
as getting some sort of agenda together for the meeting tomorrow night.
The mail was incredibly heavy
for the second run. There are those STUPID
journals from the medical society and I am bound and determined to get these out
as soon as possible.
I am a little worried about
DeniseK. She got a message her Mom may have
had a stroke. She left her shortly before
noon. I know her Mom well and she is a sweet
lady. So for those of you who are reading
please keep her family in your thoughts.
Okay gotta get going…see
you at home…
Comments