Night In



I was home from work by 6:30.  I decided to relax and by the time it was time for the meeting I decided I wasn’t going out.  Mom left me a note about dinner location.   I was expecting her to be home soon.   She wasn’t she didn’t come home until after the DTC.

I acted like the incident from this morning hadn’t been a big deal.  It apparently was to her because she has been rather aloof.  Well every time I think about it my blood starts to boil.  Yet again I have to defend myself to her.  I asked her just exactly what did Sylvia say to her yesterday.  “Oh that’s not her key”.  Well guess what numnuts.  It is and you best start thinking about how you come off!  OH well she gave two stories.  NO your perception of the story was wrong and it’s about time you started thinking about how you treat people.

You think because you are elderly you can say and do what ever you want?  That you don’t have to apologize for it?  Do you really think that there are no consequences to your actions?  There are and people are going to pull away from you and not include you in what ever they are doing or need if you don’t start doing what is right.

I told her I may have clogged ears (I hope I don’t have the same thing she does) she suggested I tell the doctor and not put anything in the ears.  I am thinking use the ear cleaning system and see if water clears it out.

It is getting late so I am going to bed…hoping the weekend is going to be better than today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Day Closer to the Weekend

Turning 55

Monday Musings 6/16/2025