Glad the Day is over
OT was a little stressful I couldn’t find the original
Bad Address Tally and I had to make a whole new one and I wasn’t sure why it
wasn’t working at first but finally got it going. I ended up getting pains in my side. Once I calmed down I was fine. I managed to get half the tub cleared out. Happily SRoddy didn’t get angry or yell and
PattiM was fine with me as well. I told her
I wasn’t going to be able to finish the whole bin but got nearly 500 pieces of
it done. The rest will be done on
Monday. I did left the office a little
after 6 and got to the garage to go home a little later.
The traffic was a bit strenuous because of the weather
(light rain) and people who driving less than 40 miles an hour. This caused me to get home after 6:30. I called Mom to let her know. I got home a short time afterwards.
We had spaghetti with Clam sauce. I had a fairly large serving but writing
this now I am hungry. I have been eating the broccoli.
Mom’s printer is now on the fritz. Guru Don came over and we all tried and it
was discovered that the rollers inside the printer was warn. Once it was discovered Don made
recommendations.
I have actually downloaded Mozilla and it seems to be
working okay. I had been emailing
Neighbor Don and I discovered that I did it all by myself. He did get a little nervous when one of the fonts
I used came out gibberish. No
worries.
Tomorrow’s OT is pure scanning and I will be working
until 2. I am not going to get online at
all except for music playing. I want to
get as much done as possible. In the
mean time I need to get to bed.
Comments