uh oh

I was just sitting out in the back room watching TV and I noticed something on the back window. I thought it was a bug. It isn’t there is a crack in the outer layer of the window. This particular window is nearly 15 years old. It’s about two inch in diameter and I don’t know if Mom saw it. I think a really large bird must have piled into the window and it started cracking.




Neighbor Chris and I took a walk over to to the pump station site and walked around on the dirt. We took a look into the marsh lands (maybe the same way Mr. V did in the house). We couldn’t believe a house ever fit on it. It was a raised ranch the long way.



Mom should be home from church soon. She went to the 5:30 mass at St Agnes. She is getting weary and still has a lot to do. She wants the table set tonight (not in place settings) but have it arranged for when people start eating.



Mom came home by 6:30. Luckily there was some daylight left to show her the cracked window. BTW, it is a thermal pane window. I showed it to her and wondered what happened. I explained that perhaps a bird came crashing into it and with the cold temperatures it finally cracked. She is going to call the insurance company on Monday.



It has been about an hour and half. Mom and I got the table set up and put things away. I have had some tea as I am cold. It is usually very warn in the house but I haven’t felt like it has in the last two days. The Temperature is currently 51 degrees out. I am not sure if it going to go down more or not.



It is now almost 10 and Mom is relaxing in front of the tv. I am about to hit the sack.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Day Closer to the Weekend

Turning 55

Monday Musings 6/16/2025