I swear
I swear I can be a dufus. My left foot is hurting like hell and I know it’s because of all the salt I had this weekend. You would think I would not take anymore once it started hurting right? WRONG! I had a sausage and pepper and cheese hoagie for lunch. I had pasta with sausage and cheese for dinner. It hurts to stand on it and I have taken my ibuprofen for it.
I got my INR level checked and it was low. I have to take the 12.5 dosage and alternate it with the ten. I get it checked next week. I did get the prescription refilled again.
I got home before 5 tonight and Mom was taking a breather. She had been cleaning all day long and about to get dinner ready. The back window caught my eye and I asked her if she called the insurance company and she said no. We did have another problem though. Who ever used our bathroom in the kitchen locked it from inside. WE now can’t get into and we can’t seem to unlock it with the freaking key (its circular thing. This I find very annoying and inconvenient now we have to come upstairs to use the bathroom. Mom and I have tried a few times tonight.
We had a rain shower earlier tonight. It didn’t last long but I could hear it coming down hard. I think it is supposed to rain again until morning. IT looks like we may get some thunderstorms. I am probably going to sleep through them.
I should be writing thank you notes (still) or even writing up the agenda. How ever I don’t feel like it.
I got my INR level checked and it was low. I have to take the 12.5 dosage and alternate it with the ten. I get it checked next week. I did get the prescription refilled again.
I got home before 5 tonight and Mom was taking a breather. She had been cleaning all day long and about to get dinner ready. The back window caught my eye and I asked her if she called the insurance company and she said no. We did have another problem though. Who ever used our bathroom in the kitchen locked it from inside. WE now can’t get into and we can’t seem to unlock it with the freaking key (its circular thing. This I find very annoying and inconvenient now we have to come upstairs to use the bathroom. Mom and I have tried a few times tonight.
We had a rain shower earlier tonight. It didn’t last long but I could hear it coming down hard. I think it is supposed to rain again until morning. IT looks like we may get some thunderstorms. I am probably going to sleep through them.
I should be writing thank you notes (still) or even writing up the agenda. How ever I don’t feel like it.
Comments