Tackling the List
I am tackling my “to do” list with some variant success. I also managing to make sure nothing unpleasant happen between Mom and I like it usually does. She is not feeling well but it is still moving along.
When I left here this morning it was 32 degrees out and there was our first official frost (that I actually saw). The pump station site had some activity. They were either digging up a hole for the pipelines or moving around big pieces of the tree they had cut down earlier this week. There some sizeable slices that could be easily made into tables that any wood working enthusiast would love.
I also got to see my beautiful god-daughter Lilly. I chatted with Neighbor Don for a short time. I also got to see Neighbor Sean. Needless to say I was a little late leaving. I stopped for coffee and then off to the office.
I was quite surprised to see heavy traffic on 95 for so early on a Saturday morning. It moved but it was still heavy. I parked in my old stomping grounds near GCC. I got to the office a little after 8.
Mama Joanie and LaVon T were both already scanning. I jumped in and for the next six hours I scanned and did some minimal browsing on the net. There were a couple of large batches that were really a pain for me. I had to do them twice.
I have to finish my lunch/supper. I have other things that need to be done so I will check in later….
When I left here this morning it was 32 degrees out and there was our first official frost (that I actually saw). The pump station site had some activity. They were either digging up a hole for the pipelines or moving around big pieces of the tree they had cut down earlier this week. There some sizeable slices that could be easily made into tables that any wood working enthusiast would love.
I also got to see my beautiful god-daughter Lilly. I chatted with Neighbor Don for a short time. I also got to see Neighbor Sean. Needless to say I was a little late leaving. I stopped for coffee and then off to the office.
I was quite surprised to see heavy traffic on 95 for so early on a Saturday morning. It moved but it was still heavy. I parked in my old stomping grounds near GCC. I got to the office a little after 8.
Mama Joanie and LaVon T were both already scanning. I jumped in and for the next six hours I scanned and did some minimal browsing on the net. There were a couple of large batches that were really a pain for me. I had to do them twice.
I have to finish my lunch/supper. I have other things that need to be done so I will check in later….
Comments