Two Months
Two months ago tonight we got that horrible phone call that said Bob wasn’t breathing. We rushed to the hospital and was there before any one else was. That night the doctor said nothing could have been done by anyone. Now there is emptiness in our families’ heart. We continue each day to work through the grief.
There are times when I get frustrated or angry with Mom or any situation and shout out (yes I talk to myself out loud) and think that Bob hears me and I have to apologize. Not only to him but my Father, aunts, uncles etc.
It rained this morning and continued to rain until maybe lunch time. The sun came out late in the day and had warmed up a little bit. I think we are supposed ot get more rain before the weekend starts but I can’t be sure.
Work was very busy. I arrived to the office late there had been a traffic delay and was backed up for about five exits (aka three miles). I didn’t see anything but it probably got cleared away by the time I went through.
I worked on the mail most of the day. There seemed ot be a lot but I was able to get it all done by three. I spent the last hour of the shift scanning and did an hour’s worth of OT. As I was leaving I ran into Sally T. I told her I was helping with Scanning and she thanked me. I am not sure I was supposed to tell her that but she knows what have been doing.
After work I went to the store to pick up the snack for the meeting tonight. I also got some Halloween cupcakes for me to have. I got home and got ready for the meeting. I called Roberta but she couldn’t make it. I did garner an invited to a fundraiser at her Synagogue tomorrow night.
The meeting went very well. When I arrived Telka was setting up various tables for everyone to do a little something. The meeting went over by half an hour because we were discussing the Educational Trips. Something tells me this is going to be tough. Some want to go to Italy. Some also want to delay it more so that more money can be raised for it. I wouldn’t mind going to any of them. It will be more for adults (and there are several parents who want to already go).
I am afraid we are going to have a few problems with some of the members. There was one new member who I worked with a thte Relay for life. Who didn’t nothing but talk with another woman during the meeting. I have also been told that someone else who joined has asked that they be informed when this chatty M has signed up for activities/events because they will not attend. Apparently she is rude and obnoxious and says inappropriate things in front of children. I had told T what I witnessed tonight. On top of that the three of them left during the meeting and they still had to be installed as members. I have a bad feeling about this.
Well I better go. I am tired and I have antoher long day again.
There are times when I get frustrated or angry with Mom or any situation and shout out (yes I talk to myself out loud) and think that Bob hears me and I have to apologize. Not only to him but my Father, aunts, uncles etc.
It rained this morning and continued to rain until maybe lunch time. The sun came out late in the day and had warmed up a little bit. I think we are supposed ot get more rain before the weekend starts but I can’t be sure.
Work was very busy. I arrived to the office late there had been a traffic delay and was backed up for about five exits (aka three miles). I didn’t see anything but it probably got cleared away by the time I went through.
I worked on the mail most of the day. There seemed ot be a lot but I was able to get it all done by three. I spent the last hour of the shift scanning and did an hour’s worth of OT. As I was leaving I ran into Sally T. I told her I was helping with Scanning and she thanked me. I am not sure I was supposed to tell her that but she knows what have been doing.
After work I went to the store to pick up the snack for the meeting tonight. I also got some Halloween cupcakes for me to have. I got home and got ready for the meeting. I called Roberta but she couldn’t make it. I did garner an invited to a fundraiser at her Synagogue tomorrow night.
The meeting went very well. When I arrived Telka was setting up various tables for everyone to do a little something. The meeting went over by half an hour because we were discussing the Educational Trips. Something tells me this is going to be tough. Some want to go to Italy. Some also want to delay it more so that more money can be raised for it. I wouldn’t mind going to any of them. It will be more for adults (and there are several parents who want to already go).
I am afraid we are going to have a few problems with some of the members. There was one new member who I worked with a thte Relay for life. Who didn’t nothing but talk with another woman during the meeting. I have also been told that someone else who joined has asked that they be informed when this chatty M has signed up for activities/events because they will not attend. Apparently she is rude and obnoxious and says inappropriate things in front of children. I had told T what I witnessed tonight. On top of that the three of them left during the meeting and they still had to be installed as members. I have a bad feeling about this.
Well I better go. I am tired and I have antoher long day again.
Comments